Who is this Poster 'DNC Official' ...

12k2a5.jpg

ROFL. I love both South Park and Archer.

3i5r9n.jpg

Definites - Legion, Legion Troll, Legion Fag, his weird one written in Russian. Likely - Terri4Trump, LenoraPatrioticWriter.

Lenora was probably legitimate. A wackadoodle, but still legit since she had a website. Her drive-by here at JPP was more about advertising her website than discussing current events.

I'm guessing Terri4Trump was one of Teflon Don's masturbatory fantasies.

Lenora was probably legitimate. A wackadoodle, but still legit since she had a website. Her drive-by here at JPP was more about advertising her website than discussing current events.

I'm guessing Terri4Trump was one of Teflon Don's masturbatory fantasies.

Lenora is an actual former writer for Huffpo and Psych Central, that will never be posting here. She wrote all those mentally ill sounding blog stories Legion was posting as The Anonymous. He kicked in a troll sock that was literally just playing tag with his other trolling.

Lenora is an actual former writer for Huffpo and Psych Central, that will never be posting here. She wrote all those mentally ill sounding blog stories Legion was posting as The Anonymous. He kicked in a troll sock that was literally just playing tag with his other trolling.

Legion stealing someone elses name fits. He's that low.

I fail to see why I should expect a rightie to be posting garden variety DNC propaganda.

Same reason IQ64 posts all her hate whitey shit. She's a Storm Front plant. That was well established in DCJunkies. Makes middle aged black women look stupid.

To reinforce the stupidity of dims in general. You have to admit those spam posts are pretty retarded sounding. And the poster insinuates he's a "DNC official".

It sounds to me like someone who allowed their brain to be warped at an "Elite" university.

And yes they tend to be really stupid.

Back