Who is this Poster 'DNC Official' ...

Has DNC Official been caught saying things that are wrong according to the ideology that Lefty ideologically possessed push? Everything I have seen has been right.

Has DNC Official been caught saying things that are wrong according to the ideology that Lefty ideologically possessed push? Everything I have seen has been right.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

To reinforce the stupidity of dims in general. You have to admit those spam posts are pretty retarded sounding. And the poster insinuates he's a "DNC official".

why would a JPP conservative bother to reinforce the stupidity of demmycrats........we have enough JPP demmycrats doing that already..........

why would a JPP conservative bother to reinforce the stupidity of demmycrats........we have enough JPP demmycrats doing that already..........

POE. Who knows what motivates losers with multiple sock puppets? I can guess, but it's impossible to prove anything until they are arrested and analyzed by a prison shrink.

Fake news. Do you faggots EVER stop lying?

Prove me wrong. Do you think ass lesions should be burned off, frozen off or excised with a scalpel? There's a lot to be said for the sterilizing cleanliness of fire.

4kpoqb.jpg

Prove me wrong. Do you think ass lesions should be burned off, frozen off or excised with a scalpel? There's a lot to be said for the sterilizing cleanliness of fire.

4kpoqb.jpg

I think all you ass lesions should be dropped into Guantanamo Bay Cuba, from 30,000 feet.

I think all you ass lesions should be dropped into Guantanamo Bay Cuba, from 30,000 feet.

I'm up for a HALO jump. I'll even be happy to pack your 'chute for you. First one to the ground wins!!! No doubt it would be the first and only win of your life.

dimbabblry expert

Cowardly, spineless sock puppeteer. Dude, you're so fucking stupid and weak, you can't just stand with one username, you have to use half a dozen because everyone else like me, who only uses one username, kicks your lame lesion-infected ass all over this fucking forum.

4kq9tz.jpg

Attachments

• 4kq9tz.jpg
    4kq9tz.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 0
Back