Who knew this idiot would be fondly missed?

Bush is a deep stater. Of course you deep staters like him when the fake wedge issues no longer distract you.

I guess Rune is really pining for bush.

Poor fellow.

I remember the Bush "miss me" posters/billboards during Obama. Typical of Rune to be a year late and a dollar short.

He really seems so harmless now (not an easy task after starting an unnecessary 10-year war).

Righties keep one-upping themselves. And then bragging about it.

It's weird.

Well Bush is an affable fella and it's easy to like him particularly now that he's out office but to say he's missed would be an over statement.

Bush is a deep stater. Of course you deep staters like him when the fake wedge issues no longer distract you.
Deep State? Isn't that the conspiracy theory term mouth breathing morons use when the civil service ignores elected officials who are incompetent idiots that don't know what they are doing?

I was at State when he was president. He bungled a lot but was a genius compared to Trump.
Meh Trumps first 100 days has certainly been marked by ineptitude and failure but to be fair, he's only been in office 100 days, his staff is largely inexperienced in governing, as is Trump himself and he has a long, long, long way to go to prove that's he's as bad as one of this nations historically worst Presidents in George W. Bush. So far Trump has issued mostly symbolic EO's or ones that were rejected by the courts and he's had one legislative drive that failed. He has kept quite a few of his campaign promises or has tried too. That's just not really much to make a fair assessment by.

Trump, so far, has neither implemented catastrophically bad policy, such as the decision to invade Iraq nor has governed ineptly as Bush did during the 911 Terrorist attacks, the Katrina disaster or the credit default swap financial crises that cost the nation $6 trillion in wealth and 6 million people their jobs. Trump has a long assed way to go to be that bad.

Trump certainly isn't inspiring confidence, except maybe to Trolls like Grind, but he hasn't come close to proving to be an utterly incompetent ideologue Bush was.

Last edited:
Back