Who knew this idiot would be fondly missed?

Israelis aren't Jews, they disregarded their heritage and became fascists. So you're just a fascist supporting other fascists.
Hamas torture and strangle to death gays and anybody that they deem to be against them. So I am curious to know what your definition of fascist is, certainly not the same as mine. Isn't it funny that the Jews in 1948 didn't exterminate Arabs who stayed behind rather than leaving at the behest of the Arab armies. They were aghast that they would do that, considering that you can be sure the Arabs would have indulged in wholesale bloodletting if they had won. Is that typical of how fascists operate in your opinion?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

He really seems so harmless now (not an easy task after starting an unnecessary 10-year war).

Righties keep one-upping themselves. And then bragging about it.

It's weird.

Yet lefties picked a candidate based on skin color for a total of 8 years then tried to make it 12 using a vagina as a qualification.

I never imagined we would have a president less literate than W.

I never imagined we'd have a President that was supposedly smart yet didn't know shit about the geography of the state where he claimed to be born.

I never imagined we'd have a President that was supposedly smart yet didn't know shit about the geography of the state where he claimed to be born.

Racist scum...
CFM is so full of shit it must run out of his nose when he bends over to tie his shoes...

Racist scum...
CFM is so full of shit it must run out of his nose when he bends over to tie his shoes...

Hardly racist to point out the supposedly smart Obama didn't know Hawaii wasn't in Asia.

It's obvious from you kissing Obama's ass that you have to suctioned in order to breathe.

Back