Who REALLY is responsible for the JFK assassination?

I've done MUCH reading on this, and I've come to the conclusion that LBJ, John's VP, is most likely THE one. Johnson absolutely HATED Kennedy's guts, and there has been much reported on LBJ'S wife's family having a BIG interest in building military vehicles designed for war. And JFK, of course, wanted to get our country OUT of Vietnam as quickly as possible. So for these two reasons alone, I'm convinced it was LBJ that "pulled the trigger", so to speak. Please discuss. A signed copy of the JFK DVD by Oliver Stone himself, will be awarded to the best response. Good luck!

Lots wanted him dead but thats much easier said than done, even back then.

Yep. And like you pointed out, LBJ was the ONLY one who had enough power and influence to set up the assassination. The ONLY good thing about the whole sordid affair is that LBJ did NOT live much longer after the public execution. I believe he did the world a favor when he departed from this earth in 1970. I'll check the year of his death.

Yep. And like you pointed out, LBJ was the ONLY one who had enough power and influence to set up the assassination. The ONLY good thing about the whole sordid affair is that LBJ did NOT live much longer after the public execution. I believe he did the world a favor when he departed from this earth in 1970. I'll check the year of his death.

He actually left this mortal coil in January of 1973, a little later than I thought. But he DID only live the rest his miserable existence for a little over 9 years after the assassination. At least he didn't hang around forever, like the devil incarnate himself, George Soros, is hanging around. The good news is the evil bastard Soros is almost 90 years of age, so he hopefully won't have too much more time left here on earth.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a Russia and Communist sympathizer!

When he was in Cuba just weeks before the assassination, he told the Cuban Government officials that he was going to Kill JFK.

They laughed at him and threw him out of the country.

He planned on returning to Russia with his Russian wife as a national hero!

He was a nut!

He acted alone.

But he brought the Great Society which created so many of our current problems.
He made a shiney new plantation for blacks and killed the black family. That one is the most painful to me. The black family was an amazing thing that so perfectly tied in with MLKs message.
LBJ hurt America almost to the extent of Lincoln.

But he brought the Great Society which created so many of our current problems.
He made a shiney new plantation for blacks and killed the black family. That one is the most painful to me. The black family was an amazing thing that so perfectly tied in with MLKs message.
LBJ hurt America almost to the extent of Lincoln.

Yep, you are correct. It's a shame he didn't shuffle off this mortal coil BEFORE he brought the Great Society down upon our country. The man, like George Soros, really WAS an evil bastard, as well.

bankers, in some form or another, because kennedy was going to make a silver backed currency, and take the treasuries power back from the fed. plus bobby pissed off the goombas.

LBJ.
No one else had the clout to manage all the moving pieces.

More of that "serve the Pope or die" diatribe megalomaniacal crusade in sociopsychopathilogical human farming to blame everyone for JFK's assassination in keeping the cross higher than the flag clout....

From all the reading I've done about the assassination, and I've read quite a bit about it, LBJ appears to be the obvious "trigger man", the one who got things rolling on JFK'S execution. He IS the major player behind it.

kennedys had lots of enemies for many reasons. im sure lbj was part of it. im not putting it all at his feet though.

I've done MUCH reading on this, and I've come to the conclusion that LBJ, John's VP, is most likely THE one. Johnson absolutely HATED Kennedy's guts, and there has been much reported on LBJ'S wife's family having a BIG interest in building military vehicles designed for war. And JFK, of course, wanted to get our country OUT of Vietnam as quickly as possible. So for these two reasons alone, I'm convinced it was LBJ that "pulled the trigger", so to speak. Please discuss. A signed copy of the JFK DVD by Oliver Stone himself, will be awarded to the best response. Good luck!

To Steve VanderMolen: I can only hope that my opinion and interpretation in this thread offers food for thought.

Let me repeat. I am stating my opinion and interpretation. I offer no theory for discussion.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...e-Only-Unknown-Assassin&p=3115864#post3115864

Back