Who REALLY is responsible for the JFK assassination?

Raphael Cruz.

Is this one of those self anointed baptize thine eyes by urinations Papal contingents Christiananality pedophilia business preyer which would travel the USA stealing bereavement memorials to JFK, consisting of an old glory presented by JFK for business excellence along with an old testament to burn without force to reason the assassination ?

I've done MUCH reading on this, and I've come to the conclusion that LBJ, John's VP, is most likely THE one. Johnson absolutely HATED Kennedy's guts, and there has been much reported on LBJ'S wife's family having a BIG interest in building military vehicles designed for war. And JFK, of course, wanted to get our country OUT of Vietnam as quickly as possible. So for these two reasons alone, I'm convinced it was LBJ that "pulled the trigger", so to speak. Please discuss. A signed copy of the JFK DVD by Oliver Stone himself, will be awarded to the best response. Good luck!

The communist terrorist Lee Harvey Oswald.

The communist terrorist Lee Harvey Oswald.

To FreeSpeech: Oswald was a patsy:

Of all the theories —— blaming Lee Harvey Oswald is the most improbable:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...e-Only-Unknown-Assassin&p=3115864#post3115864

The real assassins were back in Vietnam before Jack Ruby shot Oswald. They had to see Ruby as a gift from heaven knowing that Oswald would be blamed.

Ruby did everybody else a favor when the Warren Commission concluded that Oswald acted alone.

To FreeSpeech: Oswald was a patsy:

The real assassins were back in Vietnam before Jack Ruby shot Oswald. They had to see Ruby as a gift from heaven knowing that Oswald would be blamed.

Ruby did everybody else a favor when the Warren Commission concluded that Oswald acted alone.

Vincent Bugliosi debunked all of your crack pot theories, JFK was a Cold Warrior that's why the communist pig Oswald shot him.

Vincent Bugliosi debunked all of your crack pot theories, JFK was a Cold Warrior that's why the communist pig Oswald shot him.

While the communism of Christianity in it's megalomaniacal crusade to rule the earth & destroy the world cracked their master race joke everybody else assassinated JFK to prey....

I've done MUCH reading on this, and I've come to the conclusion that LBJ, John's VP, is most likely THE one. Johnson absolutely HATED Kennedy's guts, and there has been much reported on LBJ'S wife's family having a BIG interest in building military vehicles designed for war. And JFK, of course, wanted to get our country OUT of Vietnam as quickly as possible. So for these two reasons alone, I'm convinced it was LBJ that "pulled the trigger", so to speak. Please discuss. A signed copy of the JFK DVD by Oliver Stone himself, will be awarded to the best response. Good luck!

I was. I time travelled into the past.

Vincent Bugliosi debunked all of your crack pot theories,

To FreeSpeech: Call my interpretation and opinions psychobabble if you prefer, but they are just as valid as the conclusions Bugliosi came to in a moneymaking book.

JFK was a Cold Warrior that's why the communist pig Oswald shot him.

To FreeSpeech: My innate logic rebels at laying the blame on Oswald. Aside from the fact that Oswald was the perfect patsy every known fact about his life confirms my interpretation.

In short: Oswald was a dedicated Communist “pig’ makes my case. Had Oswald shot JFK, a Communist fanatic would have jumped at the chance to go down in history as the man that killed an American president in defense of his beloved Communism.

Quite to the contrary, Oswald said "They've taken me in because of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union. I'm just a patsy!" A Communist labeling himself Patsy Dumcluck are not the words of a fanatic trying to beat the rap.

Finally, The Warren Commission had every reason to lie. Appointing Chief Justice Earl Warren to chair the Commission was a stroke of genius. Who could give a lie more credibility than a chief justice?

More importantly, who better than a chief justice could shortstop cases questioning the findings of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy before they got to the High Court?

First fuck Ollie stone brain next let's think this through. If it was LBJ who did the actual killing? Who did he hire? Was this a CIA thing? How many people would have to be killed or kept quiet in order to pull this off?

aliens-history-com-38843089.png

To FreeSpeech: Call my interpretation and opinions psychobabble if you prefer, but they are just as valid as the conclusions Bugliosi came to in a moneymaking book.

To FreeSpeech: My innate logic rebels at laying the blame on Oswald. Aside from the fact that Oswald was the perfect patsy every known fact about his life confirms my interpretation.

In short: Oswald was a dedicated Communist “pig’ makes my case. Had Oswald shot JFK, a Communist fanatic would have jumped at the chance to go down in history as the man that killed an American president in defense of his beloved Communism.

Quite to the contrary, Oswald said "They've taken me in because of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union. I'm just a patsy!" A Communist labeling himself Patsy Dumcluck are not the words of a fanatic trying to beat the rap.

Finally, The Warren Commission had every reason to lie. Appointing Chief Justice Earl Warren to chair the Commission was a stroke of genius. Who could give a lie more credibility than a chief justice?

More importantly, who better than a chief justice could shortstop cases questioning the findings of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy before they got to the High Court?

:good4u:

Unlikely. If a VP had his P killed, we would have had some kind of a leak in information about it by now. No one can run that tight of a ship.

I've watched countless hrs of conspiracy theory on Kennedy assassination. And the only theory that ever made sense was the real thing. Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone because he was a nut job communist sympathizer that no one cared about.

First fuck Ollie stone brain next let's think this through. If it was LBJ who did the actual killing? Who did he hire? Was this a CIA thing? How many people would have to be killed or kept quiet in order to pull this off?

Well, we will NEVER know the identity of the one who did the actual killing. But it CERTAINLY wasn't Oswald. I believe he didn't fire a single shot. And the killer WAS connected to LBJ in SOME capacity. The CIA WAS most likely involved in the public execution. And literally DOZENS of people WERE killed or coerced into keeping quiet about the assassination. I don't recall the title of the book, it was written by Richard Belzer and another writer, and it went into chilling detail of those who HAD been bumped off because they had some kind of knowledge of the assassination. I WILL look up that title and post it on this thread.

Unlikely. If a VP had his P killed, we would have had some kind of a leak in information about it by now. No one can run that tight of a ship.

I've watched countless hrs of conspiracy theory on Kennedy assassination. And the only theory that ever made sense was the real thing. Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone because he was a nut job communist sympathizer that no one cared about.

It's VERY likely. I've done EXTENSIVE reading about the assassination, and LBJ DOES make the most sense in being THE one who got the "ball rolling" on the hideous public execution. AND Oswald did NOT fire a single shot. He truly WAS a patsy. PLEASE do some reading about this, especially the books written or co-written by Richard Belzer. And AVOID the overblown tripe written by Vincent Bugliosi. Thank you.

These were illegal aliens, mostly from Betelgeuse...

Certifying that supreme swastika up Uranus court conspiracy of illegal "serve the Pope or die" conspirators from Betelgeuse certainly has that space is the place for the human race from an aliens responsibility take...

Back