Who REALLY is responsible for the JFK assassination?

Especially the talking ones...

12uCVS5HgwueyY.gif

YIKES!

First fuck Ollie stone brain next let's think this through. If it was LBJ who did the actual killing? Who did he hire? Was this a CIA thing? How many people would have to be killed or kept quiet in order to pull this off?

The title of the book, co-written by Richard Belzer and David Wayne is Hit List: An in-Depth Investigation into the Mysterious Deaths of Witnesses to the JFK Assassination. It's a fascinating, sometimes frightening read, and HIGHLY recommended.

The title of the book, co-written by Richard Belzer and David Wayne is Hit List: An in-Depth Investigation into the Mysterious Deaths of Witnesses to the JFK Assassination. It's a fascinating, sometimes frightening read and HIGHLY recommended.

Wasn't belzer that unfunny "comedian" who ended up on law and order?

I've done MUCH reading on this, and I've come to the conclusion that LBJ, John's VP, is most likely THE one. Johnson absolutely HATED Kennedy's guts, and there has been much reported on LBJ'S wife's family having a BIG interest in building military vehicles designed for war. And JFK, of course, wanted to get our country OUT of Vietnam as quickly as possible. So for these two reasons alone, I'm convinced it was LBJ that "pulled the trigger", so to speak. Please discuss. A signed copy of the JFK DVD by Oliver Stone himself, will be awarded to the best response. Good luck!

Lee Harvey did it.

Back