Who starts the most gratuitous and stupid polls?

Which One?

• Watermark

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Threedee

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Beefy

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Grind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Battleborne

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
What a bunch of cowards.........

no view of those who voted for who...what a bunch of pussies....hit and run morons hiding in the dark alleys!:gives:

Because I don't post personal information about others.

Oh great. Now SF will be bugging me for it. I haven’t given him any pics because it’s so obvious he’s already half in love with me.

Btw – I have no idea how to photoshop anything, but I will admit that I didn’t put any bad shots on that site. And I’ve taken a few, trust me!

ps- is anyone else creeped out by how badly BB wants pics of myself and Tiana, and always has? ech.

Oh great. Now SF will be bugging me for it. I haven’t given him any pics because it’s so obvious he’s already half in love with me.

Btw – I have no idea how to photoshop anything, but I will admit that I didn’t put any bad shots on that site. And I’ve taken a few, trust me!

ps- is anyone else creeped out by how badly BB wants pics of myself and Tiana, and always has? ech.

Yeah it is a little weird sometimes. He tends to scare women away from the site.

BB kept insisting that the picture of Ann Coulters reptilian hoof was photoshopped until I linked him directly to the picture on her own site.

let's get this topic back to where it should be:

Watermark is back in the lead for having the most annoying and gratuitous posts. I have to say WM, I'm pretty suprised, I thought the Babbling idiot would have beaten you out even with your trolls.

let's get this topic back to where it should be:

Watermark is back in the lead for having the most annoying and gratuitous posts. I have to say WM, I'm pretty suprised, I thought the Babbling idiot would have beaten you out even with your trolls.

I voted for the babbling idiot. It wasn't even close.

LOL I do have an age limit though. It wouldn't matter to me if Desh was on Desperate Housewives, 50 is still too old. Actually, my age range is 19-25, so its pretty narrow...

My age range is 17 years older than me to a year or two younger than me.

Aim wide.

Nope...................!

I only asked elbeefy to post em' cause he thinks y'all are hot...how would anyone ,not just me, know this without seeing the evidence...and by the way ya are way too young for me...just curious...thats all...don't let your ego get in the way...not that interested...curious being the ilk!

Women in their 30s know how to use their tacos the best. Young ones can be like beefing a large steak.

The best sex I ever had was when I was 17, with the mom of a friend.

She was twice my age.

Great time, but very very very weird to hang out with my bro afterward.

Back