Who starts the most gratuitous and stupid polls?

Which One?

• Watermark

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Threedee

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Beefy

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Grind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Battleborne

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
The best sex I ever had was when I was 17, with the mom of a friend.

She was twice my age.

Great time, but very very very weird to hang out with my bro afterward.

When I was 20, I had sex with a woman on her 35th birthday, and she was up there, near the top.

But in the middle of sex, she says, and I'm totally not kidding, she says between moans and grunts "you've got a big nose and a big dick!"

I just kept on going, trying to figure out how that popped in her head.

That is my way to say that you're full-o-shit.

ty

I don't give a shit what you think dude, honestly. You've seen pics of the girls I've been with.

Now kindly fuck off. No one was talking to you.

I cannot imagine a topic of discussion about which you would know less than man on woman sexual intercourse.

Bye bye!

Watermark you're such a faggot.

Don't get mad at me because you've never gotten laid.

PS. No more yawning.

He's tired because he just got pegged.

Also, he thinks that just because it happens in movies like American Pie, it must never happen in real life. Granted, I believe 17-year-olds screwing their classmates moms is most common when they are stepmoms, a number of years younger than the biological father...

I knew a guy named Danny in school, never saw his mom, and a couple of guys were pissing him off, telling him how hot his stepmom is... Never found out if either was successful.

Depends..............

When I was 20, I had sex with a woman on her 35th birthday, and she was up there, near the top.

But in the middle of sex, she says, and I'm totally not kidding, she says between moans and grunts "you've got a big nose and a big dick!"

I just kept on going, trying to figure out how that popped in her head.

on where your head was at the time...maybe they are the same size...the nose and the other head...dunno...your story...and you are sticking to it...right?:cof1:

I don't give a shit what you think dude, honestly. You've seen pics of the girls I've been with.

Now kindly fuck off. No one was talking to you.

I cannot imagine a topic of discussion about which you would know less than man on woman sexual intercourse.

Bye bye!

And YOU'VE seen pictures of girls I'VE "been with".

What does that prove?

I don't believe you fucked that persons mom. You are a compulsive liar and you wouldn't be defending yourself so rabidly if you were telling the truth. Now go suck a dick.

And YOU'VE seen pictures of girls I'VE "been with".

What does that prove?

I don't believe you fucked that persons mom. You are a compulsive liar and you wouldn't be defending yourself so rabidly if you were telling the truth. Now go suck a dick.

Haha dude I'm not gonna scour myspace until I find her account to show you. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before it on this or FP.com anyway.

But, like I said I really don't care if you believe.

If it makes you happy, you can think that everyone here is a virgin too!

on where your head was at the time...maybe they are the same size...the nose and the other head...dunno...your story...and you are sticking to it...right?:cof1:

:D Like Steve Martin in "Roxanne"!

It was a strange way of framing a compliment, I was proud and dejected at the same time.

LOL.................

:D Like Steve Martin in "Roxanne"!

It was a strange way of framing a compliment, I was proud and dejected at the same time.

Hey I am a Jackie Chan fan...I know not what you speak about smooth moves on the babes..'Who am I' kinda fits about now...:cof1:

Originally Posted by Epicurus

My age range is 17 years older than me to a year or two younger than me.

Aim wide.

Women in their 30s know how to use their tacos the best. Young ones can be like beefing a large steak.

LOL...I feel like I'm back in the high school boys locker room. Thanks for the trip down memory lane guys!

Back