Who wants to go back to 1950 tax rates?

Do you want to go back to 1950 marginal tax rates?

• Total voters
Don't you find it ironic that you are commenting on "civility" while you are calling people "douchebags" and "pricks"? You do know what irony means don't you?

Dude....read your own posts and the posts from your fellow righties with an open mind once. Or are you too afraid to look in a mirror?

What time do the beer joints close in Picksboig?

Fuck you....you know nothing about me....and I am going to keep it that way. I am sure that if you dig around enough....or ask your fellow douchebags....they'll fill you in on what I allowed to be known about me.....

I do hope your mom has casement windows so you can get at least a little sunlight.

autogeek_2269_76146402

Dude....read your own posts and the posts from your fellow righties with an open mind once. Or are you too afraid to look in a mirror?

You obviously miss the point. We aren't here calling for civilized debate. I don't ask for any such thing.

You are the ones who whine when it is dished back at ya while you sling it left and right

Personally I would rather get down and dirty but it appears that most here get sore lady parts over it

You obviously miss the point. We aren't here calling for civilized debate. I don't ask for any such thing.

You are the ones who whine when it is dished back at ya while you sling it left and right

Personally I would rather get down and dirty but it appears that most here get sore lady parts over it

Of course you would...listening to radicals like Rush, Hannity and Beck doesn't promote civilized debate....you don't want that because your propaganda falls apart.

Of course you would...listening to radicals like Rush, Hannity and Beck doesn't promote civilized debate....you don't want that because your propaganda falls apart.

I don't listen to Hannity and Beck. I do like Rush though

The point was your hypocrisy. You love Deshs tantrums and don't say shit about it

I don't listen to Hannity and Beck. I do like Rush though

The point was your hypocrisy. You love Deshs tantrums and don't say shit about it

I don't give a shit about Desh's tantrums....because they aren't directed at me. Is that your goal? To be reduced to the lowest common denominator?

Back to the subject at hand. The problem with returning to the "glorious" tax rates of the '50s is that we don't have the manufacturing base anymore to support such outlandish rates. Not to mention welfare spending was not the majority of discretionary nor mandatory spending in the Federal budget like it is today.

they are douchebags because they don't care about their fellow human beings.

They live in a world where insulting others is directly purportionate to their own self esteem.

They have to hate people to feel good about themselves

This is extremely funny, seeing as how it wasn't that long ago that Desh had her melt down and was posting "fuck you" - "fuck you with a rat's dick" - etc
She did this for about 10 to 15 posts.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

That's right you only care about those you disagree with. Hypocrite much?

Well...let me ask....why don't you do the same with your boys?

You don't because you're one of them. I don't because my words are my own...other posters' words are theirs. And from the continual hate filled bullshit you and your cronies spew, I suppose there should be a few people on the other end of the spectrum to do the same to you.

Don't make this about me.....this is your inferiority Complex that's coming out....I don't answer fast enough....you bawl like a 3 year old. I do respond and you change the subject to a personal attack. Some counseling might be in order.

Well...let me ask....why don't you do the same with your boys?

You don't because you're one of them. I don't because my words are my own...other posters' words are theirs. And from the continual hate filled bullshit you and your cronies spew, I suppose there should be a few people on the other end of the spectrum to do the same to you.

Don't make this about me.....this is your inferiority Complex that's coming out....I don't answer fast enough....you bawl like a 3 year old. I do respond and you change the subject to a personal attack. Some counseling might be in order.

First I don't have any "boys" and you might want to check your racist language calling people boy.

Second, I don't pine for civil discourse. There is nothing forme to condemn.

My point is that your sore lady parts are one sided

This is extremely funny, seeing as how it wasn't that long ago that Desh had her melt down and was posting "fuck you" - "fuck you with a rat's dick" - etc
She did this for about 10 to 15 posts.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Yeah I really hate racism.

so fuck all the racists

Back to the subject at hand. The problem with returning to the "glorious" tax rates of the '50s is that we don't have the manufacturing base anymore to support such outlandish rates. Not to mention welfare spending was not the majority of discretionary nor mandatory spending in the Federal budget like it is today.

are you familiar with the relief after the crash of 29 coupled with a dust bowl disaster

Back