Who wants to go back to 1950 tax rates?

Do you want to go back to 1950 marginal tax rates?

• Total voters
First I don't have any "boys" and you might want to check your racist language calling people boy.

Second, I don't pine for civil discourse. There is nothing forme to condemn.

My point is that your sore lady parts are one sided

Would "cronies" be better? Feel free to substitute.....I used "boys" because that's the way you and your compadres act....like juveniles.

I know you don't want civil discourse...because your ideas can't hold up to rational conversation. It's much easier to flame your opponent. It's just another sign of your inferiority complex. Repeat after me....I am a human being....I have value....I am a worthy individual....add more if you like.....repeat them in your head as often as possible. But professional help probably would be better.

are you familiar with the relief after the crash of 29 coupled with a dust bowl disaster

You know....the difference between then and now are twofold.

1. We expected work in exchange for those Federal Relief dollars. People worked with the CCC and WPA building roads, bridges and other projects.

2. We have an atmosphere where obstructionists don't want to invest in our crumbling infrastructure and will do everything in their power to stop it.....Much of which hasn't been updated since the 40's and 50's.

I think we need to bring back a modernized version of the CCC and WPA and invest in our infrastructure.

This thread is about 50's tax rates....well....when those tax rates were in effect, we had the ability under Eisenhower to create an interstate highway system and connect the Great Lakes to the Atlantic Ocean via the St. Lawrence Seaway.....neither of which would have been possible without a heavy Federal investment.

Imagine getting goods to and from place to place without either of those means.

Would "cronies" be better? Feel free to substitute.....I used "boys" because that's the way you and your compadres act....like juveniles.

I know you don't want civil discourse...because your ideas can't hold up to rational conversation. It's much easier to flame your opponent. It's just another sign of your inferiority complex. Repeat after me....I am a human being....I have value....I am a worthy individual....add more if you like.....repeat them in your head as often as possible. But professional help probably would be better.

Fine you want civil debate. Lets go for it. You and me. What do you want to debate? Real debate. No BS. Meet me at APP. You will see the thread.

;)

I am a human being....I have value....I am a worthy individual....add more if you like.....repeat them in your head as often as possible. But professional help probably would be better......

Back