Whoops: Report That Harris Team Regrets Not Picking Shapiro, As Nate Silver Has More Bad News

volsrock1

Verified User
As we reported, that honeymoon for Kamala Harris is looking like it might be over as the American people take a better look at her and her running mate, Tim Walz.

I wrote on Wednesday about Nate Silver's latest forecast, a new local Michigan poll that puts former President Donald Trump up in Michigan, as well as the Trafalgar Group/Insider Advantage polls.

New Michigan Poll and Latest Nate Silver Forecast Are Going to Cause Dem Meltdowns

Now Silver's numbers just got better for Trump and worse for Harris, from what I wrote on Wednesday.

As Silver noted, part of that is not very positive state news for Harris, citing the local Michigan poll and sees Pennsylvania as an issue, too. That's a must have for Democrats.

Harris does not decide anything, and it is highly unlikely that the Revolution regrets Waltz.......shoving this FUCK YOU! to the people was a major part of the point.

Does Nate take into account all the red state governors that are pulling out all the stops to make it as difficult as possible for eligible people to vote? Probably not.
if it's too difficult to vote maybe you shouldn't be voting? The fuck is wrong with you?

Whoops: Report That Harris Team Regrets Not Picking Shapiro,​

If the GOP fears Walz- he must be good for the job.

Poor desperate MAGATs. Totally untrue that 538 claims Trump is winning. Retrieved just now from the site:

5kXBOJ3.jpg

E2WAKIY.jpg

uKypWeB.jpg

Does Nate take into account all the red state governors that are pulling out all the stops to make it as difficult as possible for eligible people to vote? Probably not.
lol....are you referring to the perennial process to remove the dead and those who've moved from their homes?.......I know the dead are an important demographic for Demmycrats, but seriously......you should be alive to vote.....

Few people post anything informative anymore- just juvenile horseshit like this PostmortemProphylactic asshole.
Is there any difference between a juvenile horseshit poster and a troll ? Maybe the former is unaware that he's trolling ?
Answers on a postcard, please.

Poor desperate MAGATs. Totally untrue that 538 claims Trump is winning. Retrieved just now from the site:

5kXBOJ3.jpg

E2WAKIY.jpg

uKypWeB.jpg
wow - you are even more of a retard than I realized - you linked to ABC - not to 538. and we are talking about Nate Silver - you saying he is not predicting a trump win you fucking idiot?

Last edited:
Back