Whoops: Report That Harris Team Regrets Not Picking Shapiro, As Nate Silver Has More Bad News

9/3 - 9/41,000 LVEmerson CollegeD+ 3.71.39
8/28 - 8/301,386 RVTIPP InsightsD+ 3.51.15
8/29 - 9/41,838 LVRasmussen ReportsR+ 11.14
9/3 - 9/52,701 LVRMG ResearchD+ 21.08
9/1 - 9/31,389 RVYouGovD+ 21.05
[td width="3%"]51%[/td] [td width="3%"]48%[/td] [td width="3%"]48%[/td] [td width="3%"]44%[/td] [td width="3%"]46%[/td] [td width="3%"]47%[/td] [td width="3%"]50%[/td] [td width="3%"]48%[/td] [td width="3%"]47%[/td] [td width="3%"]45%[/td]

Poor desperate MAGATs. Totally untrue that 538 claims Trump is winning. Retrieved just now from the site:

5kXBOJ3.jpg

E2WAKIY.jpg

uKypWeB.jpg
We seem to see this claim every day from some bogus site.

Redstate being top of the heap for propaganda

We seem to see this claim every day from some bogus site.

Redstate being top of the heap for propaganda
this thread is about Nate Silver - not 538 you retard

three liberals posted - and each of them are equally retarded -all claiming "cheap fakes"

this is going to be so fucking funny when the shit stains realize their mistake

strike that - it won't be. these shit stains will invent some bullshit to explain away their idiocy

The DNC also wouldn't be reviving the "Russian election interference" hoax if they were expecting to win.......
these retards are completely oblivious to how Nate Silver sold out and runs a separate site now and thinks 538 is a bad model

they are going on beating their chest about how dumb we are - while they have no fucking clue and are painting on clown makeup

They never fact check anything out that agrees with their bias. Therefore they believe that we are equally gullible, if not downright stupid, and don't fact check posts either.
maybe you should fact check how 538 is not Nate Silver queen retard. He sold it, kept his model and runs the Silver bulletin

He sold it more than a decade ago. He still owns the IP addy. He also predicted a trump loss to Clinton.

He still uses the same exact methodology.
he uses the same - they do not - but he always tweaks it - like after his mistake on Trump

so when do you explain to your fellow retards that 538 is not Nate Silver because when you idiots say we are posting false information it is because you are going to the 538 because you all are stupid

tell the know it owl she is a retard for me -- she blocks people that can actually teach her

Last edited:
he uses the same - they do not

so when do you explain to your fellow retards that 538 is not Nate Silver because when you idiots say we are posting false information it is because you are going to the 538 because you all are stupid

tell the know it owl she is a retard for me -- she blocks people that can actually teach her
They don't have access to his proprietary model, but they are basically using the same exact methodology. I haven't checked to see Silver's position in the OP, because I don't typically click on Right Wing loon sites. I'll see exactly what he has to say elsewhere.

He will always have egg on his face for his Clinton prediction, but nobody is always right.

They don't have access to his proprietary model, but they are basically using the same exact methodology. I haven't checked to see Silver's position in the OP, because I don't typically click on Right Wing loon sites. I'll see exactly what he has to say elsewhere.

He will always have egg on his face for his Clinton prediction, but nobody is always right.
they are not the same and I already posted a lengthy article form him ridiculing their model

but what you are not admitting to is you all fucked up and tried to say the op was wrong and was posting fake data - he is posting exactly what Nate Silver is saying. Redstate is more of a news site than any you visit

your retard friend posted this "Poor desperate MAGATs. Totally untrue that 538 claims Trump is winning. Retrieved just now from the site:"

they are not the same and I already posted a lengthy article form him ridiculing their model

but what you are not admitting to is you all fucked up and tried to say the op was wrong and was posting fake data - he is posting exactly what Nate Silver is saying. Redstate is more of a news site than any you visit
OK asswipe. As of today, the Silver Bulletin has Harris 48%, trump 46% in Michigan. The only time trump led in Michigan was before Biden dropped out.

Need help with anything else?

OK asswipe. As of today, the Silver Bulletin has Harris 48%, trump 46% in Michigan. The only time trump led in Michigan was before Biden dropped out.

Need help with anything else?

that is general polling dipshit - and why are we talking Michigan? How is Pennsylvania?

this is about winning the presidency - which is state by state electoral college polls

need any more help retard?

also - no comment on how your fellow retards are using 538 data and not Nate's?

Last edited:
Back