Who's Idea of a Debate Thread is This?

People always tell me that. They are never able to show how any of my posts are trolling.

As evaluated by YOU? :rofl2:

If people ALWAYS tell you that, perhaps EVERYONE ELSE isn't wrong.

I don't feel like looking back through your post history at the moment, but I don't recall you issuing this challenge to me.

As evaluated by YOU? :rofl2:

If people ALWAYS tell you that, perhaps EVERYONE ELSE isn't wrong.

I don't feel like looking back through your post history at the moment, but I don't recall you issuing this challenge to me.

Ah the people fallacy. If 100 special ed students says their teacher is a troll and stupid, it means it's true? :thinking:

Ah the people fallacy. If 100 special ed students says their teacher is a troll and stupid, it means it's true? :thinking:

By all means, continue your delusion that you're not the problem.

I rarely threadban people. You're on a very short list, which goes nicely with the bus you rode to school. :nodyes:

By all means, continue your delusion that you're not the problem.

I rarely threadban people. You're on a very short list, which goes nicely with the bus you rode to school. :nodyes:

I actually did ride the short bus. ;)

BTW, thread bans don't work on me since I just create another thread. :D It drives posters crazy.

I actually did ride the short bus. ;)

BTW, thread bans don't work on me since I just create another thread. :D It drives posters crazy.

It works as planned. It keeps your trollshit out of my thread when I choose to ban you. You starting another thread is totally irrelevant, to me at least. :dunno:

Are you familiar with a poster named CharacterAssasin? He was a far bigger shitposting troll than you. He's the only other member that I've consistently banned.

It works as planned. It keeps your trollshit out of my thread when I choose to ban you. You starting another thread is totally irrelevant, to me at least. :dunno:

Are you familiar with a poster named CharacterAssasin? He was a far bigger shitposting troll than you. He's the only other member that I've consistently banned.

I remember him.

When I create another thread, I usually make it creative and the posters move there from other thread. :laugh:

But anyway I find it odd that when I tell the truth or give facts, I get called a troll. Some kind of Dunning-Kruger effect. You exhibit it.

Neither should a debate thread qualify that precludes debate by banning everyone who might not bless your comment.

That's very true- but I'm selective myself about when I lay down the 'Welcome ' mat to the maliciously mendacious , the disgustingly degenerate, the raucously repetitive and the totally trollific .

I remember him.

When I create another thread, I usually make it creative and the posters move there from other thread. :laugh:

APL thread:

Nice to see a transperson triggering the RWNJs once again

Total posts, 18
Views, 257

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...a-transperson-triggering-the-RWNJs-once-again

Original thread:

Man With Long Hair Crushing Female Competitors at Penn

Total posts, 130
Views, 1237

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...Long-Hair-Crushing-Female-Competitors-at-Penn

But anyway I find it odd that when I tell the truth or give facts, I get called a troll. Some kind of Dunning-Kruger effect. You exhibit it.

IRONY

APL thread:

Nice to see a transperson triggering the RWNJs once again

Total posts, 18
Views, 257

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...a-transperson-triggering-the-RWNJs-once-again

Original thread:

Man With Long Hair Crushing Female Competitors at Penn

Total posts, 130
Views, 1237

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...Long-Hair-Crushing-Female-Competitors-at-Penn

IRONY

I can see your hypocrisy. :laugh:

There are genuine trolls in your thread and you haven't banned them. Hmm I wonder why?

I can see your hypocrisy. :laugh:

There are genuine trolls in your thread and you haven't banned them. Hmm I wonder why?

As I said before, I don't threadban often, and you're on a very short list.

Again, YOUR evaluation of who is and isn't a troll seems to differ from EVERYONE ELSE'S. :rofl2:

As I said before, I don't threadban often, and you're on a very short list.

Again, YOUR evaluation of who is and isn't a troll seems to differ from EVERYONE ELSE'S. :rofl2:

You seem to be unaware that some of those posters in your thread are self-described trolls.

But I guess since they're Trumpkins, you give them a pass. :dunno:

The internet is a forum made for venting.

It cannor support the protocols required for serious debate.

This was quite obvious to me back in the pre-Pentium 486 days.

Neither should a debate thread qualify that precludes debate by banning everyone who might not bless your comment.
The moderators make that call, not you, Marty.

Correct, Earl.

OTOH, voting a thread poster as "WUSS OF THE WEAK" is based on popular opinion as Martin is posting.

You free to be a wuss, Earl. You don't need anyone's permission, but everyone retains the right to call you a wuss for being one.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...s-Only-Gun-Store-as-Chaos-Grows-in-California

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...Biden-s-Confusion-Now-More-Media-Is-Piling-On
\

5zq0nt.jpg

Can only be a fearful child's idea. Here is a list of members banned from one of our current threads:

Jarod, evince, moon, domer76, Micawber, guno, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Walt, AProudLefty, Dutch Uncle, BartenderElite, Concart, Hawkeye10, martin, Diesel, BidenPresident, Hoosier Daddy, tigerred59 and McRocket

I don't think I exaggerate much when I say that 98% of the responses generated by those people devolve into some version of "orange man bad". After a year of "senile old nazi potato head jackass good" with no evidence to back that up, there's generally nothing to "debate". You want to debate? Try starting a thread about something you think is debate-worthy and only thread ban one person: Donald J. Trump.

I don't think I exaggerate much when I say that 98% of the responses generated by those people devolve into some version of "orange man bad". After a year of "senile old nazi potato head jackass good" with no evidence to back that up, there's generally nothing to "debate". You want to debate? Try starting a thread about something you think is debate-worthy and only thread ban one person: Donald J. Trump.

Now we have threads after threads and posts after posts of "Brandon bad".

Back