Who's Idea of a Debate Thread is This?

So ban Legion and others. Be consistent.

Where do you come up with Legion being a troll? As I've said many times now, my threadban list is very short. I plan to keep it that way. If you don't want to be on it, you can tone down the shitposting. Legion makes far, far fewer shit posts than you.

Where do you come up with Legion being a troll? As I've said many times now, my threadban list is very short. I plan to keep it that way. If you don't want to be on it, you can tone down the shitposting. Legion makes far, far fewer shit posts than you.

He has stated he was a troll. Everyone here knows he is a troll. "Legion Troll" should clue you in. You have been misled by him. :laugh: It's funny to watch.

He has stated he was a troll. Everyone here knows he is a troll. "Legion Troll" should clue you in. You have been misled by him. :laugh: It's funny to watch.
But, but, but LEGION! :cry:

Maybe if you cry just a little bit harder...

:laugh:

Anyway, I didn't ban you from the most recent thread I started, so there's that.

Can only be a fearful child's idea. Here is a list of members banned from one of our current threads:

Jarod, evince, moon, domer76, Micawber, guno, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Walt, AProudLefty, Dutch Uncle, BartenderElite, Concart, Hawkeye10, martin, Diesel, BidenPresident, Hoosier Daddy, tigerred59 and McRocket

Okay.

Because Legina is the biggest troll on JPP. Is he left or right? What was the smartest thread he's posted recently? Ever?

3w6vpa.jpg

Now we have threads after threads and posts after posts of "Brandon bad".

Yeah. Brandon's in the hot seat now. He's undone practically everything Trump accomplished (and actually has had to reinstate some of the Trump immigration policies that he overturned), so why shouldn't everything in this country be rainbows, unicorns and lollipops? Right or wrong, the sitting president gets the credit and the blame for everything. Biden (and you biden sycophants) should really start explaining why he or any democrat deserves credit for anything at all in this country. And you should be able to defend against the blame for how fucked up things are NOW with something other than "but, but, but TRUMP!!!".

Can only be a fearful child's idea. Here is a list of members banned from one of our current threads:

Jarod, evince, moon, domer76, Micawber, guno, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Walt, AProudLefty, Dutch Uncle, BartenderElite, Concart, Hawkeye10, martin, Diesel, BidenPresident, Hoosier Daddy, tigerred59 and McRocket

That dude didn't ban enough people IMO.

Martin. You sad creature. Are you new here?
People here are on one of two teams, Red Team or Blue Team.
Why would you want to 'debate' anyone from the opposite team?
People come here to confirm their own Belief system.
Hence, you 'thread ban' the other team so you don't actually have to have any facts or evidence as you blather on about your own unique point of view.

(shaking head) Did you think this Political Forum was about 'Debate'?

:laugh:

If only there wasn't so much truth to that. :palm:

Back