Who's more of a martyr. St. Floyd or Jesus?

Irish

Verified User
My pick is St. Floyd.

All Jesus did was die on a cross for all mankind.

St. Floyd, had a felony record and 2 different drugs on him. He was dealing drugs and trying to use phony currency. He also pushed a gun into a black pregnant woman's gut and robbed her.

Floyd was a the true martyr. What a great man to base this Marxist uprising on!

My pick is St. Floyd.

St. Floyd, had a felony record and 2 different drugs on him. He was dealing drugs and trying to use phony currency. He also pushed a gun into a black pregnant woman's gut and robbed her.

You Trump people lost your minds.

My pick is St. Floyd.

Hmm..............TOUGH choice. I'll go with the asparagus...............;)

Not sure what the point of this thread is.

It's still not okay for a cop to keep his knee on someone's neck while that someone is saying "I can't breathe" for 8+ minutes.

And I think Jesus might agree w/ that, as well.

My pick is St. Floyd.

Serious question here. Do you know what Marxism is?

Not sure what the point of this thread is.

It's still not okay for a cop to keep his knee on someone's neck while that someone is saying "I can't breathe" for 8+ minutes.

And I think Jesus might agree w/ that, as well.

The point is to MAKE FUN OF A**HOLES LIKE YOU. Now go grab me another beer, pronto!;)

Floyd also abandoned his family and died of a drug overdose not because of rough handling. But the FNP won't mention any of the horrible truths about this super-thug.

My pick is St. Floyd.

You sound a little bitter!

Lol!

My pick is St. Floyd.

Floyd was murdered in broad daylight in front of witnesses by the police

Back