Who's the most fair, or nicest poster on JPP?

But their his moderators. Besides he’s not always fair. I posted a complaint and he said he was still working on it. That was 5 years ago!

I suspect he applies the same laissez-faire attitude to their actions that he does to everyone else's. He's a Buddhist libertarian.

Maybe your complaint was specious. :dunno:

Why would I want to leave you alone in your alley??
Are you cheating on me and sucking off others, you little bitch?

no,i've been pimping you out in south miami beach.

Boy, do I have some sweet ones lined up for you. A couple of them may have herpes but you never minded about that before. When I showed them your picture a couple of them started wanking off at once. They love you and know that you're a professional fudge packer.

no,i've been pimping you out in south miami beach.

Boy, do I have some sweet ones lined up for you. A couple of them may have herpes but you never minded about that before. When I showed them your picture a couple of them started wanking off at once. They love you and know that you're a professional fudge packer.

The longer your typed replies, give credence to you having your buttons pushed.

Now STFU and put your mouth to good use, like the little bitch you are. :D

If we want to know who is the fairest of us all, we should consult the mirror on the wall.

I asked it the identity of the fairest poster on JPP, and it said Grind. When I asked it why, the image in the mirror mentioned Mallomars. :)

I was new to WOT, I mostly posted on the Rate Bush Board, and didn’t know about all the details. I was really just offering her some friendly advice and Freedumpy and the skanks went crazy over it, as they always did anytime we said anything. I know several of you never believed any of her stories.

It's hard to forget when posters say such outrageous things that leave you shaking your head. I also believe she had a sock that she used after the supposed "death."

Back