Why are liberal men so feminine?

Fun fact: Nott the Hoople AKA the Dyin' Ohian bought his own wife from the Philippines.

Have you ever known anyone with a Filipino wife? I have and they can often be very demanding and high maintenance. One of my young troops was cheating on his Filipino wife, she found out got him drunk and super glued his hand to his tool. As I remember he never cheated on her again.

Yes I can see where you might consider someone with a graduate education in a STEM field uneducated.

I can see where you might consider a Conservative with a graduate education and working toward a PhD uneducated being that you think Conservatives hate education.

And just what women would that be Einstein?
Well given your level of erudition and insecurities I’d have to say close to all of them. I just don’t understand why you guys are scared of girls? Is it because they insist you take a bath at least once a week whether you need to or not?

I can see where you might consider a Conservative with a graduate education and working toward a PhD uneducated being that you think Conservatives hate education.
Nope. Met folks from all walks of life in grad school. In fact I was a card carrying member of the GOP myself when I was in grad school. I don’t have problems with conservatives. There’s a time and place for everything.

Nope. Met folks from all walks of life in grad school. In fact I was a card carrying member of the GOP myself when I was in grad school. I don’t have problems with conservatives. There’s a time and place for everything.

Seems grad school made YOU dumber politically. That's the only thing it can be. You allowed yourself to be indoctrinated by the leftwing bullshit.

Well they sure did a good job in your case. ;)

You're the one that allowed yourself to be indoctrinated with leftwing bullshit. Sad part is you think you made the choice when, in fact, you were brainwashed. That's how brainwashing works. They make you believe it was your choice.

Well given your level of erudition and insecurities I’d have to say close to all of them. I just don’t understand why you guys are scared of girls? Is it because they insist you take a bath at least once a week whether you need to or not?

Is that how they treat you in the PI??? Did those LBFM's scare you? Is that why you project?

Have you ever known anyone with a Filipino wife? I have and they can often be very demanding and high maintenance. One of my young troops was cheating on his Filipino wife, she found out got him drunk and super glued his hand to his tool. As I remember he never cheated on her again.
Yea there’s this misconception that Filipinas are submissive little women you can wipe your boots on. Such is not the case. I can assure you that incident you described was not exaggerated. He’s lucky she didn’t Bobbitize him.

My wife did well enough in school and was in ROTC and was offered a full ride scholarship to the Philippine Military Academy in Baguio. She turned it down cause her father didn’t want her to have a military career. However she still has that autocratic bent and when she has her game face on it’s like being married to Storming Norman Schwarzkopf. Except she looks way cuter in a little black dress than Stormin Norman. Her reports at work refer to her affectionately as “The Dragon Lady.”.

To give you an idea what a hard ass she is she recently fired one of her reports for absenteeism. When her husband, who works there too, got mouthy with her for firing his wife she fired his ass too!

Glad I don’t work for her. LOL

Back