Why are liberal men so feminine?

If anyone wants to see how feminine I am as a liberal, go ahead and look at my pics in my profile. The rugged outdoors, and Gothic/metal imagery. Doesn't sound feminine now does it?

No one needs to look. It's easy to tell your the feminine type. OwlWoman is more masculine than you.

I'm always fascinated by American rightists - all those mothers' boys forever beating their hollow chests. Lucky they're so hollow or it would make a dreadful noise! :)

well the thing is iolo they are not real Americans

they are russian posters paid by putin to pretend to be Americans

you can tell because they hate the people who have sacraficed to save their country

they love it when cops shoot Americans

they hate the DOJ and the FBI though.

now what idiot would love cops when they kill people wrongfully?

but then claim the "deep state" of our entire civil service is evil?

russian plants

Liberalism is all about trying to shirk personal responsibility and letting FedCo take care of your every need. Any "man" that wants that is a pussy.

Liberalism is all about trying to shirk personal responsibility and letting FedCo take care of your every need. Any "man" that wants that is a pussy.

but Putin is the one who makes sure you get powdered milk sent to your shack in siberia each winter

I don't have a house there. Both mine are stocked with ample supplies of food, fuel, adult beverages and firearms.

putin doesnt let you OWN anything

make sure Putins houses are ready for him in the spring

you have to sleep in the barn while Putin bear hunts

Could be because liberal men allow themselves to be neutered by liberal women. Example the men in Owl Woman's life.

Or is it that conservative males are such closed minded pussies their fragile egos can’t deal with women who are smarter, better educated and have more talent and ability than they do?

Back