Why are liberal men so feminine?

It ain't liberals who think they need a gun around to protect themselves

Or the need to drive a huge truck with fake nuts hanging from the back.... a substitute, we know, for the real thing.

I've noticed over the years that people who are overly concerned with other people's masculinity or femininity aren't very happy with what they have (mostly, don't have) in their lives.

Could be because liberal men allow themselves to be neutered by liberal women. Example the men in Owl Woman's life.
She'll have a conniption fit when she reads that..lol I'm betting she makes tiny red dream catchers with the ones she's collected from her boyz here;)

Wow, sinking to even lower levels now, Angry Bird -- attacking people's family? It's not surprising though, given what passes for a "woman" in your life -- the manly five-oclock-shadowed Toxic.

Do you think you two will ever recover from your obsession with me?

If I'm not mistaken I never mentioned your family YOU did. All I said was the men in your life meaning your adoring followers such as Mason, Jade, BAC, and some of the other lefties here.

You display your delusions when you say I am obsessed with you, it appears to be the other way around you must respond to me whenever I post to anyone that mentions your cesspool crowd.

But keep on believing what you want it amuses me to see you melt down.

Last edited:
Or the need to drive a huge truck with fake nuts hanging from the back.... a substitute, we know, for the real thing.

I've noticed over the years that people who are overly concerned with other people's masculinity or femininity aren't very happy with what they have (mostly, don't have) in their lives.

Is that why you keep bringing the subject up? GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that why you keep bringing the subject up? GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Angry Bird, so blinded by his dripping rage that he can't see the forest for the trees. If you don't want me to start mocking your wife, don't bring up my husband. There, is that "straight"? lol

Wow, sinking to even lower levels now, Angry Bird -- attacking people's family? It's not surprising though, given what passes for a "woman" in your life -- the manly five-oclock-shadowed Toxic.

Do you think you two will ever recover from your obsession with me?

Says the one whose husband allows her to carry his balls in her purse.

Poor Angry Bird, so blinded by his dripping rage that he can't see the forest for the trees. If you don't want me to start mocking your wife, don't bring up my husband. There, is that "straight"? lol

Sorry TWAT! I will repeat! I didn't bring up your fucking husband YOU DID no amount of lies will change that fact.

Sorry TWAT! I will repeat! I didn't bring up your fucking husband YOU DID no amount of lies will change that fact.

She brought up her husband to me, too. When I addressed that his femininity made it look like their marriage was between two lesbians, she put me on ignore.

She brought up her husband to me, too. When I addressed that his femininity made it look like their marriage was between two lesbians, she put me on ignore.

She won't put me on ignore because she is scared to death I will post some of the shit she has pulled in the past. She is an expert at playing the victim card.

Back