Why are liberal men so feminine?

She won't put me on ignore because she is scared to death I will post some of the shit she has pulled in the past. She is an expert at playing the victim card.

You should post it anyway.

She plays the victim with me. She has not problem posting about me but doesn't have the guts to post to me or take me off ignore.

You should post it anyway.

She plays the victim with me. She has not problem posting about me but doesn't have the guts to post to me or take me off ignore.

That is one of her ploys. Just be sure to quote her every time then she can't lie her way out of it.

Sorry TWAT! I will repeat! I didn't bring up your fucking husband YOU DID no amount of lies will change that fact.

Here you go, you lying little wimp pussy. The men in my life = my husband, sons, brother, male in-laws. You brought up my family with this comment. You're such a wimpy pussy you can't even say snot like this to my face. Like your whiny little gf Toxic, you have to snot to someone else.

uIQP5f2.jpg

This afternoon it's snowing and we have a nice fire in the woodstove. I cooked hot dogs in the fire for lunch. Thought about you when one accidentally slid off the skewer and right into the flames. That's what always happens to your dick when I best you. lol

Attachments

• idiot moron angry bird.jpg
    idiot moron angry bird.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 0
She won't put me on ignore because she is scared to death I will post some of the shit she has pulled in the past. She is an expert at playing the victim card.

Oh, don't let me stop you. By all means, post! Post it all! I'll be over here fixing some snow Brandy Alexanders for the room while we wait.

If anyone wants to see how feminine I am as a liberal, go ahead and look at my pics in my profile. The rugged outdoors, and Gothic/metal imagery. Doesn't sound feminine now does it?

If anyone wants to see how feminine I am as a liberal, go ahead and look at my pics in my profile. The rugged outdoors, and Gothic/metal imagery. Doesn't sound feminine now does it?

Gothic/metal imagery...
That's so "devout Christian" of you...

Here you go, you lying little wimp pussy. The men in my life = my husband, sons, brother, male in-laws. You brought up my family with this comment. You're such a wimpy pussy you can't even say snot like this to my face. Like your whiny little gf Toxic, you have to snot to someone else.

uIQP5f2.jpg

This afternoon it's snowing and we have a nice fire in the woodstove. I cooked hot dogs in the fire for lunch. Thought about you when one accidentally slid off the skewer and right into the flames. That's what always happens to your dick when I best you. lol

Interesting that someone putting so many on ignore talks about others not saying "snot like this to my face". Why do you hide, bitch.

The men in your life? You carry your husbands balls around is your purse or maybe he carries yours in his. If your raised your signs to be anything like your husband, you have the daughters you always wanted. The in-laws have the luxury of knowing that because they married into your family they can leave any time and have no blood relation to you. If they were smart, they'd run quickly.

Back