why are so many blacks mass shooters

A. Is this a current event?
Answer: No.
Reported.

B. In parting, your idiotic thread is HIL-LAR-IOUS. :) YOU ARE THE STANDARD FOR MASS-SHOOTINGS IN AMERICA.

YOU ARE THE PROFILE YOU IGNORANT FOOL :) WHEN A MASS-SHOOTING HAPPENS IN AMERICA, PEOPLE ASSUME YOU DID IT, NOT ME YOU IGNORANT SLUT. EVEN WHITE PEOPLE ASSUME IT WAS YOU.

why do they assume that, you wonder?

NUMBER OF MASS-sSHOOTINGS IN THE UNITED STATES BETWEEN 1982 AND APRIL 2001, BY RACE OR ETHNICITY
Statista.com

BETWEEN 1982 AND APRIL 2001, 66 OF THE 123 MASS-SHOOTINGS IN THE UNITED STATES WERE CARRIED OUT BY WHITE SHOOTERS, OR 52% OF ALL SHOOTINGS. BY COMPARISON, THE PERPETRATOR WAS AFRICAN-AMERICAN 17% OF ALL SHOOTINGS, LATINO 8%.

SO, flipping the script on data you idiots like to use on black people ..

WHITE MALES MAKE UP ONLY 31% OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION, YET YOU FAR EXCEED THAT IN THE NUMBER OF MASS-SHOOTERS IN THIS COUNTRY.

STILL CONFUSED? :) DUMMY

Hey Its.... Mr Its In Their (blacks) Nature..... now go get a bucket of KFC and choke to death

Can’t recall a black shooter who massacred four and five year old kids in a school, nor, any that shot up churches, movie theaters, malls, or other schools. And I know that no black shooter managed to kill sixty people while shooting another four hundred in one evening

But regardless, it’s not about race, rather too many guns and too easy access to too many guns, any dimwit, black or white, can get one if they want one

Its not about race then why dont you tell that to guano. Seems when he post about whites its ok .

White americans make up 69 percent of the population and commit 62 percent 9f mass shootings.
Black Americans make up a tad over 13 percent of the population and commit 21 percent of mass shootings.
So the facts is from a percentage blacks commit more mass murders then white do. Perhaps guano need to look at the facts along with several other of the moron democrats here and accept the truth and deal with it.
They are so easy to prove they are idiots it isnt funny but let guano post a anti white post and they are silent even when hes lying or has no clue what hes talking about. Let me post a thread basically just like guano only truthful and factual and all of a sudden the moron patrol attacks and im a raciest .
I love baiting hooks with cheese for liberals to suck up in their fat mouth and hook their tounges on .they do all the work for me

you dont get it do you. the only reason I post such things as this is because of guano , he makes it out like one race of people are devils, because hes raciest . so I post facts to show him its not so and that blacks also have issues . I understand why black crime is higher but be will never admit there is a issue there ,

Keep in mind that Gemini is a paid Russian troll, BB - one of several here.

Can’t recall a black shooter who massacred four and five year old kids in a school, nor, any that shot up churches, movie theaters, malls, or other schools. And I know that no black shooter managed to kill sixty people while shooting another four hundred in one evening

But regardless, it’s not about race, rather too many guns and too easy access to too many guns, any dimwit, black or white, can get one if they want one

Black serial killer Samuel Little murdered over 90 people.

A. Is this a current event?
Answer: No.
Reported.

B. In parting, your idiotic thread is HIL-LAR-IOUS. :) YOU ARE THE STANDARD FOR MASS-SHOOTINGS IN AMERICA.

YOU ARE THE PROFILE YOU IGNORANT FOOL :) WHEN A MASS-SHOOTING HAPPENS IN AMERICA, PEOPLE ASSUME YOU DID IT, NOT ME YOU IGNORANT SLUT. EVEN WHITE PEOPLE ASSUME IT WAS YOU.

why do they assume that, you wonder?

NUMBER OF MASS-sSHOOTINGS IN THE UNITED STATES BETWEEN 1982 AND APRIL 2001, BY RACE OR ETHNICITY
Statista.com

BETWEEN 1982 AND APRIL 2001, 66 OF THE 123 MASS-SHOOTINGS IN THE UNITED STATES WERE CARRIED OUT BY WHITE SHOOTERS, OR 52% OF ALL SHOOTINGS. BY COMPARISON, THE PERPETRATOR WAS AFRICAN-AMERICAN 17% OF ALL SHOOTINGS, LATINO 8%.

SO, flipping the script on data you idiots like to use on black people ..

WHITE MALES MAKE UP ONLY 31% OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION, YET YOU FAR EXCEED THAT IN THE NUMBER OF MASS-SHOOTERS IN THIS COUNTRY.

STILL CONFUSED? :) DUMMY

2019 is pretty current and please report me because you dont like the truth

Samuel Little didn't even make it into the top ten, Here is 1-7, and all white:

"Jack the Ripper", Jeffrey Dahmer, Harold Shipman, John Wayne Gacy, H.H. Holmes, Pedro Lopez, Ted Bundy

That list COMBINED didn't produce the kills that Black psychopath Little did on his own.

Sue your ESL teacher & try again my little incompetent paid Russian troll.

That list COMBINED didn't produce the kills that Black psychopath Little did on his own.

Sue your ESL teacher & try again my little incompetent paid Russian troll.

Sorry little whiner, but your lies don't get it save for the other low IQ types you frequent the truck stops with. The OP does not mention the number of kills, just the race of the killer. Try using some intelligence next time.

Sorry little whiner, but your lies don't get it save for the other low IQ types you frequent the truck stops with. The OP does not mention the number of kills, just the race of the killer. Try using some intelligence next time.

^Another incompetent Russian troll.

^Another incompetent Russian troll.

So says the lying fool that has no credibility, and cannot face the truth.

Timothy McVeigh killed 168 in one setting, and you want to compare that to a serial killer that killed 90 over a 30 year period. But McVeigh was white so he does not fit the lie you want to tell.

Last edited:
Back