Why Can't I Own a Canadian?

cancel2 2022

Canceled
qdMvW-600x761.jpg

the old ignorance is the best ignorance.....stupid shit like this letter has been circulating for years..........

if by chance you would be interested in learning about the two completely different Hebrew words from the OT that have been translated into English as "abomination", then I will be glad to provide you with this link to a hebrew/English interlinear...

http://www.biblestudytools.com/interlinear-bible/

This will accomplish two things....2) it will help you learn that the biblical instruction regarding homosexual conduct cannot be paralleled with the other things you've attempted to link them to.......and 2) it will help you avoid looking like a fucking idiot for posting about something beyond your understanding......

thank you.....

the old ignorance is the best ignorance.....stupid shit like this letter has been circulating for years..........

if by chance you would be interested in learning about the two completely different Hebrew words from the OT that have been translated into English as "abomination", then I will be glad to provide you with this link to a hebrew/English interlinear...

This will accomplish two things....2) it will help you learn that the biblical instruction regarding homosexual conduct cannot be paralleled with the other things you've attempted to link them to.......and 2) it will help you avoid looking like a fucking idiot for posting about something beyond your understanding......

thank you.....

I was on a fishing expedition, considered yourself hooked!

RozenMaiden-Hooked.gif

I was on a fishing expedition, considered yourself hooked!

well if you want to catch a fish, I expect you took the right approach, offering slow and stupid bait.......but tell me this, why do you think this reflects negatively on me instead of on yourself?.......you've displayed ignorance, I've displayed intelligence......

well if you want to catch a fish, I expect you took the right approach, offering slow and stupid bait.......but tell me this, why do you think this reflects negatively on me instead of on yourself?.......you've displayed ignorance, I've displayed intelligence......

if you took the bait......what is that a sign of?

if you took the bait......what is that a sign of?

???....its a sign that I will consistently point at stupid posts and say "Look, there's a stupid post".......you have a problem with that?......

meanwhile, Anorexia is on record as posting a stupid post......

what's THAT a sign of?......

???....its a sign that I will consistently point at stupid posts and say "Look, there's a stupid post".......you have a problem with that?......

meanwhile, Anorexia is on record as posting a stupid post......

what's THAT a sign of?......

It wasn't a stupid post, but your reaction was certainly so.

thank you.....

:whoa: WOW!! :whoa: That web site has all sorts of abominations. http://www.biblestudytools.com/interlinear-bible/passage.aspx?q=abomination&t=kjv&p=6

Ezekiel 18:12 "Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence, hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath committed abomination,"

Opposition to medical care. Opposition to extending unemployment benefits. Looks like the Republican Party hath committed abomination after abomination. :(

:whoa: WOW!! :whoa: That web site has all sorts of abominations. http://www.biblestudytools.com/interlinear-bible/passage.aspx?q=abomination&t=kjv&p=6

Ezekiel 18:12 "Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence, hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath committed abomination,"

Opposition to medical care. Opposition to extending unemployment benefits. Looks like the Republican Party hath committed abomination after abomination. :(

lol....that's called isogesis, apple.....putting your own beliefs INTO scriptures.....

Oh get over yourself, the Old Testament has all sorts of nasty shit in common with the Quran and the Torah.

that has nothing to do with the stupidity of your post.....given the fact I've taken the time to educate you and our other readers on this very issue before, simply shows how stupid it really was........

Back