Why Can't I Own a Canadian?

and putting YOUR opinions on the Iraq war INTO scriptures is precisely what I was referring to......

I wrote, "Taking money that could have been used to provide medical care or housing or basic food for the poor and using it for a drummed up war isn't an abomination?"

You replied, "lol.....that's what I'm talking about, apple......it may come as a surprise to you but the war in Iraq is not mentioned in scripture...."

The Bible tells us to give to the poor, not take from them. Did you expect the Bible to list every possible way money could be taken?

I wrote, "Taking money that could have been used to provide medical care or housing or basic food for the poor and using it for a drummed up war isn't an abomination?"

You replied, "lol.....that's what I'm talking about, apple......it may come as a surprise to you but the war in Iraq is not mentioned in scripture...."

The Bible tells us to give to the poor, not take from them. Did you expect the Bible to list every possible way money could be taken?

you miss the point.....your mistake was pretending YOUR possible way WAS in the Bible....

It also says that the Lord will help those who help themselves; ie: the best place to go, when you're out of money, is to work.

Back