Why Democrats are Cooler: Dems clobbering GOP in making friends....

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
.....or "Why nobody wants to be friends with Republicans"

Dems Dominating in Myspace.com Race

MySpace is a hotly contested virtual battleground in “User Generated Politics” presidential campaign 2008.

Barack Obama is en route to a landslide victory over Hillary Clinton in the MySpace friends contest: Obama 55,674 friends versus Clinton 26,702 friends.

-Obama: 55,674 Myspace friends
-Clinton: 26,702 Myspace friends
-Edwards: 12,319 Myspace friends

-Giulliani: 928 Myspace friends
-McCain: 340 Myspace friends
-Romney: 308 Myspace friends

http://blogs.zdnet.com/micro-markets/?p=1067

Last edited:
Wow, look at those numbers. I know they indicate nothing about the 08 election, but it looks like the kids don't like Republicans huh?

LOL,
I think I'll try to register as Obama's Myspace friend. That's just so funny.

Wow, look at those numbers. I know they indicate nothing about the 08 election, but it looks like the kids don't like Republicans huh?

LOL

My explanation: young people and techies tend to be more liberal. Heck, look at Silicon Valley....not many "college republicans" there!

:cheer:

LOL,
I think I'll try to register as Obama's Myspace friend. That's just so funny.

That's so cool!

I'm going to register as Edwards and Obama's friend.

I almost feel bad enough for those republicans who can't make any friends, to register on McCain's myspace site.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL still ROTFLMAO:P

340? Only 340 individuals on myspace want to be Mc Cain's friend. Maybe I should send McCain a note about his annoying grandstanding and then I'll tell him to SFTU.

Most old folks don't use the net.

Never been to myspace, I hear it is a good place for the cops to pick up child molestors though.

I mean what's our population again? ~300 million people and he can only get 340 to be his myspace friends?

Let see, 340/300000000 = .0001% right?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL still ROTFLMAO:P

340? Only 340 individuals on myspace want to be Mc Cain's friend. Maybe I should send McCain a note about his annoying grandstanding and then I'll tell him to SFTU.

Lady T,

McCain is a geriatric, old fossil. His constiuency is more concerned with adult diapers and prune juice, than in logging onto Myspace.

Lady T,

McCain is a geriatric, old fossil. His constiuency is more concerned with adult diapers and prune juice, than in logging onto Myspace.

LOL.
Although I must say, I think Prune juice is tasty and refreshing.

I mean what's our population again? ~300 million people and he can only get 340 to be his myspace friends?

Let see, 340/300000000 = .0001% right?

Ummm, Elizabeth Edwards has more Myspace friends, that Rudy, McCain, and Romney put together

I checked: she's got close to 2,000 friends.

I know this is all fun and games but this is one of the dorkiest threads ever and this amongst people who debate politics on the internet.

Back