Why do people get butthurt over rep?

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
i just had a poster cry to me and get really upset because i negged him once...it bothered him so much he called it war...and then went on an insult rant in the yurt thread

good lord, its not even real, its all grind rep, so getting butthurt over it means you're butthurt over something grind gave you...LOL

all hail grind

rep was a really dumb thing to add imo, it stretches out the username bar to the point where the info about a user might be longer than a post. and also yes in the past people would whine about it, but that's died down a lot in recent times after I completely devalued rep (mission accomplished)

also thanks are much more awesome because it's funny to approve of inappropriate posts, or groan at someone for insulting you, etc. much more fulfilling.

rep was a really dumb thing to add imo, it stretches out the username bar to the point where the info about a user might be longer than a post. and also yes in the past people would whine about it, but that's died down a lot in recent times after I completely devalued rep (mission accomplished)

also thanks are much more awesome because it's funny to approve of inappropriate posts, or groan at someone for insulting you, etc. much more fulfilling.

did you read the op? someone just whined to me about rep today...someone you gave uber grind rep to

i agree that thanks are much better, rep is silly and it amazes me how people take serious when virtually everyone on this board has grind rep

So conduct a poll and see if anyone wants it any more.

did you read the op? someone just whined to me about rep today...someone you gave uber grind rep to

i agree that thanks are much better, rep is silly and it amazes me how people take serious when virtually everyone on this board has grind rep

Tom was born butt hurt. :palm:

Can I suggest that you set up an automated message feature so that when somebody is placed on the ignore list, they are aware of it. It would stop many arguments dead in their tracks.

wellll there are always outliers. it's unavoidable :good4u:

what is really hilarious about this person getting all butt hurt, was that he neg'd me back....how much of a baby are you to get really upset over neg rep and then give it back? makes no sense

i mean the person is having such a meltdown over it they now claim to have put me on ignore for one rep, despite giving me one back

Can I suggest that you set up an automated message feature so that when somebody is placed on the ignore list, they are aware of it. It would stop many arguments dead in their tracks.

no it wouldn't, i don't care if some wimp who gets butt hurt over a rep and then gives one back puts me on ignore, its an open board, if you're too much of a pussy its not my problem, i will debate your nonsense regardless if you have the ability to grow up and debate

no it wouldn't, i don't care if some wimp who gets butt hurt over a rep and then gives one back puts me on ignore, its an open board, if you're too much of a pussy its not my problem, i will debate your nonsense regardless if you have the ability to grow up and debate

Tom is so pussy deficient, he believes if he incessantly whines he'll get one.

Personally, i miss the days when i could wander through the site naked to the world (as our enlightened God, Damo, intended) without being forced to wear this terribly gaudy multi-coloured starry underpant arrangement.

I mean this metaphorically and literally.

Good Day.

Its stupid bullshit every place I have posted.

Here it is even more meaningless.

People only use it to insult people for not agreeing with him.

I like the possitive part of it.

I wish we could have a way to back up a good post without the meaninless stick poking of the neg part.

Too ,many people like Yurt think they are welding some fucking sword when in fact it exposes their lesser character and insecurity

I wish we could have a way to back up a good post without the meaninless stick poking of the neg part.

Too ,many people like Yurt think they are welding some fucking sword when in fact it exposes their lesser character and insecurity

:confused:

i'm making fun of rep, but then again, reading comprehension isn't your strong suit

nutter

Maybe it's not the problem of every fucking place you have posted; but instead, it's possible that the fucking problem lies with you and your fucking attitude.

It's only fucking meaningless, if you fucking make it so.

But you're just as fucking guilty of this fucking crap, as anyone else; because there have been many fucking posts, where it's obvious that you're just fucking trying to get a fucking rise out of someone.

If your fucking example of Yurt, carries any weight, then you've just fucking described your own fucking behavior and maybe it's you who are of a fucking lesser character and are showing your own fucking insecurity.

Now; put that in your fucking pipe and fucking smoke it.
Fuck.

:)

Back