Why do people get butthurt over rep?

Is this supposed to be sarcastic? Because we all know that neg reps bother you in the biggest & most dramatic way. Rep is your life, Yurtsie.

you're such sissy onceler, you're the one who whines about my neg reps to you, so much so that i asked grind to make my rep negative MONTHS ago so you and darla would stop bitching

your projections are humorous and really show how insecure you really are, i'm so glad i began neg repping you and caused you to meltdown.....given how obsessively you talk about how i purportedly feel about rep is just your little temper tantrum and feet stomping....poor onceler

i'm so glad i began neg repping you and caused you to meltdown....now that rep is wrong what are you going to whine about? i care so much for rep i wanted negative rep and now happy there is no rep...continue the meltdown and lies onceler

:)

you're such sissy onceler, you're the one who whines about my neg reps to you, so much so that i asked grind to make my rep negative MONTHS ago so you and darla would stop bitching

your projections are humorous and really show how insecure you really are, i'm so glad i began neg repping you and caused you to meltdown.....given how obsessively you talk about how i purportedly feel about rep is just your little temper tantrum and feet stomping....poor onceler

i'm so glad i began neg repping you and caused you to meltdown....now that rep is wrong what are you going to whine about? i care so much for rep i wanted negative rep and now happy there is no rep...continue the meltdown and lies onceler

:)

It's so obvious. Yurtsie hearts rep points.

:lol:

It's so obvious. Yurtsie hearts rep points.

weird obsessive lies, why is it so important for you to run around the entire board and constantly talk about what you think rep means to me? your posts about me and rep probably number over a hundred....

creepy

weird obsessive lies, why is it so important for you to run around the entire board and constantly talk about what you think rep means to me? your posts about me and rep probably number over a hundred....

creepy

Um...Yurtsie? Just an FYI - I'm posting on a thread that you started. About rep points.

You heart them. In a very huge way.

Um...Yurtsie? Just an FYI - I'm posting on a thread that you started. About rep points.

You heart them. In a very huge way.

actually, my thread is about people like you who constantly whine about negative rep...and my thread is a success, rep is gone and it is proven i don't care, in fact i care so little for rep i asked grind for negative rep....yep....that sure means i heart rep

you've made half a dozen or more posts (in this thread) about what YOU think i feel about rep, which is weird and obsessive because you bring this up in dozens of threads all over the board in hundreds of posts...you're obsessed with me and rep

its a little creepy onceler

As always, Yurtsie, you're my favorite source of comedy.

No one believes that rep is not at the very least a religion for you. Honestly, the way you feel about rep is hard for me to imagine.

You have my sympathies...

Let me do us all a favor and make this shorter synopsis of the rest of the thread if Yurt and Onceler are the only ones posting:

Nuh-uh!

Yuh-huh!

Nuh-uh!

Yuh-huh!

Nuh-uh!

Yuh-huh!

are you that puppy in love with me? weird

I'm just curious. When a poster addresses another poster in a post, and that other poster responds...is it automatically puppy love?

Really?

I ddn't realize that. Very interesting, Yurtsie!!!

Back