Why do people get so angry...

And all of your many black friends have told you this is a thing how, again?

Damn. <old lady voice>Back in OUR day we had REAL trolls! Not like these namby-pamby pussies they got now!

Here's another idiot. Ask Kayne West what happened to him when he dared to leave the plantation and support trump. I initally thought even you people couldn't be this stupid but clearly I was wrong.

Here's another idiot. Ask Kayne West what happened to him when he dared to leave the plantation and support trump. I initally thought even you people couldn't be this stupid but clearly I was wrong.

People will today piss in your ear and claim that it is raining.

It is your duty to know the truth.

WTF kind of answer is this? Do not speak for others. You are insinuating that successful minorities in this country who make something of themselves are wrong? They are all smart enough to realize the past is the past. The future is what is important. My god are you a fucking idiot.

They are all idiots but that poster is unique because at least they didnt try the "you have evidence" bullshit. These fucking leftists are brain dead. They need blacks to stay on the plantation

I answered this do go find it. I refuse to believe you are this stupid.

Kanye West's statement had nothing to do with BLM. And I thought Joe Biden was senile? And he's white. And no where in his statement does it imply that he's scared of them or it's about BLM.

If I were you, I'd refrain from implying that others are stupid until you make the proper response.

She lives in just about the whitest part of the US in the Upper Peninsula yet is a self-appointed race monitor.

FB_IMG_1591495774701.jpg

Click to enlarge

"You people"? Hahahaha! Yes, that's how you win a debate. :rolleyes:

Русский агент
(o,o)
a777pilot
anatta
anonymoose
anonymous201
Anthem
Arminius
AssHatZombie
Bigdog
BillyB
blades
Bobb
BodyDouble
BoomShaka
Booyah!
Boris The Animal
Buck Tucker
Callinectes
Cancel 2018.1
Cancel 2018.2
Celticguy
CFM
Chaz
CherubRam
chink
CookieCrusher
countryboy
Dachshynddawg
Daddyo
Dark Soul
deadcatbounce
Dropbear1
dukkha
Earl
Emwu
Enlightened One
Evmetro
ExpressLane
FastLane
Flash
FreeSpeech
FUCK GEORGE FLOYD
FUCK THE POLICE
Getin the ring
gfm7175
Grajonca
Granule
Grokmaster
Grugore
Guille
Hawkeye10
Heff
Heinecke
hvilleherb
I Love America
iewitness
Into the Night
Irish
Irish Exit
Iron-Merc
J Craft
j-mac
J.kennedy
jmotivator
Legion
liberalsAREracists
Life is Golden
Lord Yurt
Loving91390
MAGAt
Magoo
mak2
Matt Dillon
nolongertolerant
NOVA
OG Yurt
OldMercsRule
philly rabbit
PostmodernProphet
PraiseKek
Proud Boy
Q-Tip
Quasar44
Ralph
RB 60
Red Crow
Reverend_Hellh0und
rjhenn
Rob Larrikin
Robo
Sailor
saltydancin
serenity
Silver Buzzard
Sirthinksalot
SmarterthanYou
Southern Chicken
Southern Dad
Southern Music
Steven VanderMolen
Stone
Stretch
Superfreak
T. A. Gardner
Teflon Don
Terri4Trump
Text Drivers are Killers
The Anonymous
The Ugly Truth
TheDanold
TheDonald
tinfoil
Tomas Fabregas
Tommatthews
Truth Detector
tsuke
USFREEDOM911
volsrock
Waternark
WinterBorn
Woko Haram
Wolverine
Yakuda
Yoda
Yurt
zymurgy

Why do people, especially blacks, get so angry with other blacks especially who don't fall in line with the current BLM narrative? Why do those people scare blacks so much?

Good question. I think it's most likely because the majority of them have the intelligence of an enlightened eggplant. Or a gifted rutabaga. Not to mention a "woke" turnip.;)

There are a good number of useful idiots marching for BLM, but I must say that the excessively ignorant are bad apples.

They're ALL bad apples, IMO. A good reason for mass euthanasia if I EVER saw one. And the ANTIFA bastards can join them. They're ALL a bunch of USELESS fucks.;)

Back