Why do people get so angry...

Because becoming spoiled and forgetting where you come from is pretty annoying. I'd do the same for people of my German heritage if they dismiss our troubled past.

Spoiled is a better description of people who think the system owes them something.

Why do people, especially blacks, get so angry with other blacks especially who don't fall in line with the current BLM narrative? Why do those people scare blacks so much?

The media has heavily propagandized them to be proud of victimhood. It's sad. The good news is that a lot of black people don't fall for this nonsense, but they have to be careful about expressing this.

In order for us to answer your questions, you'd have to provide a source for your claim.

Honestly, in my experience, I haven't seen many black people get upset about this sort of thing, but I have seen several white liberals treat black conservatives as "Uncle Toms".

The media has heavily propagandized them to be proud of victimhood. It's sad. The good news is that a lot of black people don't fall for this nonsense, but they have to be careful about expressing this.

Yes blacks that won't stay on the leftist plantation named Victimhood get their comeuppance for trying to be uppity

Racist circle jerk. Unread.
I can hardly read anything anymore. CHAZ, antifa, vids of police killing blacks, tearing down statues of any soldier, North or South, that participated in the Civil War and those of our Founding Fathers, #blackcrimematters on twitter, present day cultural revolution cancelling American history, Trump, Biden. I think I'll just stay in my cocoon and swim, cycle, practice classical guitar, play piano, golf , work in my garden, go to my house in my beloved Hawaii when they finally let me, enjoy retirement and pretend this isn't really happening.

I can hardly read anything anymore. CHAZ, antifa, vids of police killing blacks, tearing down statues of any soldier, North or South, that participated in the Civil War and those of our Founding Fathers, #blackcrimematters on twitter, present day cultural revolution cancelling American history, Trump, Biden. I think I'll just stay in my cocoon and swim, cycle, practice classical guitar, play piano, golf , work in my garden, go to my house in my beloved Hawaii when they finally let me, enjoy retirement and pretend this isn't really happening.

Dang i want to be you! If these people are allowed to go unchecked they will come for you too.

Why do people, especially blacks, get so angry with other blacks especially who don't fall in line with the current BLM narrative? Why do those people scare blacks so much?

The same reason the White Supremacist Extremists and Trumpian pedophiles get upset with anyone who doesn't fall in line with Pedo Don's latest narrative.

Back