Why do the pinheads change their names here?

Okay, I know there have been some "righties" who have changed their names, but most of the ones I know of, are up front about it and we know who they are. It's nothing like the rate of pinheads who are changing their names about as many times as they probably change their underwear. I don't get it, are they unhappy with themselves to the point of changing their screen name on a message board in hopes of finding satisfaction? Have they said some god awful idiotic thing they can't face, and feel that changing will give them a fresh start? Are they just petulant and bored? Is the law hot on their trail? What is it that makes pinheads feel compelled to all the time be changing their name here?

If you have changed your name, please post who you have previously been, and tell us why you changed. I am just curious about this, because it seems to be more popular with pinheads than the rest of us.

I don't know. Who here has changed names? Well, other than water?

To be fair, both Desh and Grind (albeit temporarily) did.

It must have been terribly confusing since the only way anybody could have found out about it was by reading the separate threads they created telling everyone all about it.

Can you name a message board poster who has the time to spare reading message boards?

It must have been terribly confusing since the only way anybody could have found out about it was by reading the separate threads they created telling everyone all about it.

Can you name a message board poster who has the time to spare reading message boards?

Oh that's right, Desh did. I had forgotten Charver.

Yeah, I know, we are all really pressed for time here. I actually manage to make a living writing because I am up by 5am writing for hours. But if I ever kicked this stupid habit...I would probably be able to actually write my entire book about men, become rich and visit all of you on my book tour to rub in how fabulous I am, and you are not.

Oh that's right, Desh did. I had forgotten Charver.

Yeah, I know, we are all really pressed for time here. I actually manage to make a living writing because I am up by 5am writing for hours. But if I ever kicked this stupid habit...I would probably be able to actually write my entire book about men, become rich and visit all of you on my book tour to rub in how fabulous I am, and you are not.

A book about men?

What you could possibly write about men which couldn't be concisely summarised by a folded sheet of paper with the words "you're all bastards" emblazoned handsomely in bold type, i do not know.

I trust we all get autographed copies and if you want anyone to write the foreword ;)

A book about men?

What you could possibly write about men which couldn't be concisely summarised by a folded sheet of paper with the words "you're all bastards" emblazoned handsomely in bold type, i do not know.

I trust we all get autographed copies and if you want anyone to write the foreword ;)

LOL - yes, I bet you would write a great foreword.

And also the presence of the exact same avatars, signatures, and titles.

So, in the end, very few posters have actually changed their name, and of those, the # of conservatives and liberal "pinheads" is about the same.

Okay, got it.

A book about men?

To be fair now she could fill each page with just how bastardly Men throughout history have been. WWI ....all you guys faults, WWII........all you guys fault and so on and so on.

Since humans have walked the earth you guys have kept us chicks from meeting our true bastardly abilities to share in all the mayhem. Women are not going to take it anymore. We are going to proove to you the depths of our talents to be bastardly. Margret Thatcher was just a test run. Wait till you see the size of Hillary's Balls.

Your owning the Title of Bastards is about to end. You will be bitches from now on.:clink:

So, in the end, very few posters have actually changed their name, and of those, the # of conservatives and liberal "pinheads" is about the same.

Okay, got it.

Dixie just goes ballistic when he is confused.
Which is why he is generally in ballistic mode.

i believe kathianne did it as well...

as for me...i joined a while ago as cabin, a play on yurt, just to see what this site was about (i heard a member of another board i belong to owns this one), would occasionally come by, but never posted, then someone recommended i come here and post, so i said i would try a few posts, well, i somewhat enjoyed the debating here and decided to become a little more permenant and i asked damocles to change my name to yurt as most know me as yurt at another board.

i believe kathianne did it as well...

as for me...i joined a while ago as cabin, a play on yurt, just to see what this site was about (i heard a member of another board i belong to owns this one), would occasionally come by, but never posted, then someone recommended i come here and post, so i said i would try a few posts, well, i somewhat enjoyed the debating here and decided to become a little more permenant and i asked damocles to change my name to yurt as most know me as yurt at another board.
Excellent!

Stick around, we'll grow on you.

Back