Why do the pinheads change their names here?

So, in the end, very few posters have actually changed their name, and of those, the # of conservatives and liberal "pinheads" is about the same.

Okay, got it.

Onceler, you have changed your name. You used to be Lummox... err.. Lorax. Jarhead.... err... Jarod, was Alexx I think... and I believe Ib1 was something else before coming over to this board. So, no, the number is nowhere near the same. Dano has changed his name a few times, but his new names always contain "dano" in them, so that's not really the same thing.

I was just curious, but if you pinheads don't want to talk about why you change names, that's fine. I have my theories.

Onceler, you have changed your name. You used to be Lummox... err.. Lorax. Jarhead.... err... Jarod, was Alexx I think... and I believe Ib1 was something else before coming over to this board. So, no, the number is nowhere near the same. Dano has changed his name a few times, but his new names always contain "dano" in them, so that's not really the same thing.

I was just curious, but if you pinheads don't want to talk about why you change names, that's fine. I have my theories.

Your suspicions are exactly right! Lorax, in an attempt to fool people due to a humiliation he received, changed his name to Onceler, figuring, no one would ever suspect it!

And I bet it worked on every illiterate here! That sneaky bastard!

Your suspicions are exactly right! Lorax, in an attempt to fool people due to a humiliation he received, changed his name to Onceler, figuring, no one would ever suspect it!

And I bet it worked on every illiterate here! That sneaky bastard!

I never said it was sneaky, just kinda dumb. He changed from one stupid name to another, I just wondered why. What is it about pinheads that makes them feel compelled to change names? I guess you've always been Duhla the Bitch, so you're probably not a good one to answer, why don't you go back to writing that book, sweety?

Oh - you mean from the old board as well? Lots of folks did; alpha went to bravo, Tiana went to LadyT, etc. As for Dano, he has changed his name 2 dozen times, and there isn't always a "Dano" (the Matrix, UnfrozenCavemanLiberal, etc.)

In short, this whole post is stupid.

I never said it was sneaky, just kinda dumb. He changed from one stupid name to another, I just wondered why. What is it about pinheads that makes them feel compelled to change names? I guess you've always been Duhla the Bitch, so you're probably not a good one to answer, why don't you go back to writing that book, sweety?

Dixie, didn't you leave this board in tears, vowing that "the pinheads" wouldn't have Dixie to kick around anymore?

And I did change my name when I went from one board to another. Some people, not being ideologically married to their racially-charged names, change them from time to time.

Oh - you mean from the old board as well? Lots of folks did; alpha went to bravo, Tiana went to LadyT, etc. As for Dano, he has changed his name 2 dozen times, and there isn't always a "Dano" (the Matrix, UnfrozenCavemanLiberal, etc.)

In short, this whole post is stupid.

No, in short, you're stupid... but I digress, that isn't the topic of the thread.

Can we get someone else to verify that Dixie was also "Rebel" on the old board? I'm pretty sure that was how it went, and yeah, that would make this thread pretty funny.

Didn't Dixie have another name..."Rebel", or something like that?

Nope, I have always been Dixie. Back on SR's "Full of Shit" board, when he 'banned' me for staging a coup, a friend of mine created a "Rebel" to post one time in protest. Is that what you are talking about? I hardly think that qualifies, but nice try!

Nope, I have always been Dixie. Back on SR's "Full of Shit" board, when he 'banned' me for staging a coup, a friend of mine created a "Rebel" to post one time in protest. Is that what you are talking about? I hardly think that qualifies, but nice try!

Ohhh, a friend of yours.

Why do cons always pull this? On my old board, whenever they got caught posting with a different name, it was always "Oh my neighbor wanted to post" or "oh I told my sister about it".

LOL

I've used other names on here, who cares?

Oh, and by the way Onzies, I think you and Duhla make a cute couple! You two could sit around reading Dr Seuss to each other or acting out Star Trek scenes together... wouldn't that be romantic? I think you need to hit on it dude, it's obvious she's hot for you!

Oh, and by the way Onzies, I think you and Duhla make a cute couple! You two could sit around reading Dr Seuss to each other or acting out Star Trek scenes together... wouldn't that be romantic? I think you need to hit on it dude, it's obvious she's hot for you!

LOL

Dixie you do crack me up. I think I'm the only one though.

Ohhh, a friend of yours.

Why do cons always pull this? On my old board, whenever they got caught posting with a different name, it was always "Oh my neighbor wanted to post" or "oh I told my sister about it".

LOL

I've used other names on here, who cares?

Well that's what happened, I can't help it. Even IF you want to think it was me, that hardly qualifies as me changing my name! So... no tootsie roll for you! Sorry!

I don't care if you have used another name, I simply asked WHY? I'm just curious as to WHY you would do it, it doesn't matter to me IF you did it. But again, if you pinheads aren't comfortable enough discussing it, that's okay, I understand. I just thought some of you may shed some light on your psychosis.... maybe not, eh?

"a friend of mine created a "Rebel" to post one time in protest"

Oh, man - there isn't a good acronym for how hard I'm laughing right now.

Dixie, you rule...

Back