Why do the pinheads change their names here?

LOL

Dixie you do crack me up. I think I'm the only one though.

It's okay Duhla, I know you secretly fantasize about me, but Onzies is the guy for you! He is crazy about you, can't you tell? He's just a little shy is all... you two just need to get on MSN or Yahoo and break the ice a bit... talk about Star Trek and Dr Seuss, and see if you can get the spark going. I know you come across as a real ball buster, but I think Onzies likes that! You could probably get him to wear that little leather choker collar and make him follow you around like a little puppy, and he'd love it.

Damn if I don't feel like Chuck Woolrey here!

It's okay Duhla, I know you secretly fantasize about me, but Onzies is the guy for you! He is crazy about you, can't you tell? He's just a little shy is all... you two just need to get on MSN or Yahoo and break the ice a bit... talk about Star Trek and Dr Seuss, and see if you can get the spark going. I know you come across as a real ball buster, but I think Onzies likes that! You could probably get him to wear that little leather choker collar and make him follow you around like a little puppy, and he'd love it.

Damn if I don't feel like Chuck Woolrey here!

Onceler is married and I do not fantasize about you Dixie.

But I will tell you - I had no idea you followed my posts so closely. Even picking up on the Star Trek stuff. I cannot help but be flattered!

The sexual fantasies that seem to spring so easily to the minds of some righties are always a treat. I never would have thought of the dog collar thing.

Even now that I'm thinking about it, it's as far away from sexual as I could imagine. It's like diapering...

The sexual fantasies that seem to spring so easily to the minds of some righties are always a treat. I never would have thought of the dog collar thing.

Even now that I'm thinking about it, it's as far away from sexual as I could imagine. It's like diapering...
How very conservative of you.

I think that it's a conservative male's mind at work, because they have stereotypes of liberal women, which include "ball breaking" and I guess, sort of a dominatrix role. I could not be farther from this image, but it's what's in their mind, most likely, because deep down, they are titlilated by this.

Onceler, you have changed your name. You used to be Lummox... err.. Lorax. Jarhead.... err... Jarod, was Alexx I think... and I believe Ib1 was something else before coming over to this board. So, no, the number is nowhere near the same. Dano has changed his name a few times, but his new names always contain "dano" in them, so that's not really the same thing.

I was just curious, but if you pinheads don't want to talk about why you change names, that's fine. I have my theories.

Well thanks for sharing your theories Dix. It was truly appreciated. This name is not permanent and I intend to change it sometime soon. In no way could name changing be used as an effective tactic for law-enforcement avoidance purposes (anyone who understood even an inkling about how computers work would know that), and if I had said something "so horrible" that I had to change my name, I think I would just make a new one with different avatars and signatures so that even the mods wouldn't know, rather than asking the mods to do a straight name change to my account, where anyone could tell it was me by looking at my profile, my avatar, or my signature.

Thanks for trying, but:

albums-a59-penguinking3-fail.jpg

Ohhh, a friend of yours.

Why do cons always pull this? On my old board, whenever they got caught posting with a different name, it was always "Oh my neighbor wanted to post" or "oh I told my sister about it".

LOL

I've used other names on here, who cares?

FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!

I think that it's a conservative male's mind at work, because they have stereotypes of liberal women, which include "ball breaking" and I guess, sort of a dominatrix role. I could not be farther from this image, but it's what's in their mind, most likely, because deep down, they are titlilated by this.

well the way that they suck up so eagerly to the party line indicates that they love being dominated.

Imagine Palin in a dominatrix outfit with an M16...
Calm Down dix.

OMG... You two get a room already! The underlying sexual tension is obvious to anyone who is paying attention. It doesn't matter that Onzies is married, that never stopped a liberal before! And it doesn't matter if Duhla secretly fantasizes about me, as long as she doesn't call Onzies by my name while they are doing it! ...of course, he may like the humiliation of that...

I wish I had never installed the Marquee.

If you have congenital nystagmus it messes with your vision.

Well that's what happened, I can't help it. Even IF you want to think it was me, that hardly qualifies as me changing my name! So... no tootsie roll for you! Sorry!

I don't care if you have used another name, I simply asked WHY? I'm just curious as to WHY you would do it, it doesn't matter to me IF you did it. But again, if you pinheads aren't comfortable enough discussing it, that's okay, I understand. I just thought some of you may shed some light on your psychosis.... maybe not, eh?

Why?

Because I felt like it.

Now fuck off, dumbass.

I can't believe anyone would start a thread just to cry about other people changing screen names. How big of a tool do you have to be to cry about stupid shit like this Ditzie?

Well thanks for sharing your theories Dix. It was truly appreciated. This name is not permanent and I intend to change it sometime soon. In no way could name changing be used as an effective tactic for law-enforcement avoidance purposes (anyone who understood even an inkling about how computers work would know that), and if I had said something "so horrible" that I had to change my name, I think I would just make a new one with different avatars and signatures so that even the mods wouldn't know, rather than asking the mods to do a straight name change to my account, where anyone could tell it was me by looking at my profile, my avatar, or my signature.

Thanks for trying, but:

albums-a59-penguinking3-fail.jpg

I was mostly kidding about avoiding the law, but you assume pinheads are always smart enough to figure things out, and that is clearly not the case. You for example, when you say "so even the mods wouldn't know" when they would just look at your IP the same as law enforcement. In fact, it would be easier for them, as they wouldn't have to have a FISA warrant or anything, they could just go look.

I'm glad you plan to change your name soon. Fap sounds more stupid than Waterhead! I honestly didn't think that was possible, but by golly you managed to do it! In any event, I can't think of a good 'play' on Fap to be any more stupid sounding than Fap, so please... change it!

OMG... You two get a room already! The underlying sexual tension is obvious to anyone who is paying attention. It doesn't matter that Onzies is married, that never stopped a liberal before! And it doesn't matter if Duhla secretly fantasizes about me, as long as she doesn't call Onzies by my name while they are doing it! ...of course, he may like the humiliation of that...

I guess I had no idea you were paying so much attention. Actually, forget I asked that, I'm deleting it, the whole thing is just disturbing, and it's making my fun crush seem dirty!

Just stop thinking about it Dixie, think about something you conservatives like to think about, like, men's bathrooms!

I can't believe anyone would start a thread just to cry about other people changing screen names. How big of a tool do you have to be to cry about stupid shit like this Ditzie?

:lmao: Who the fuck do you see crying, nimrod? It's sure not me! I am having a blast, laughing my fucking ever-loving ass off, spitting beer out my nose! CRY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You just proved how you are incapable of actually comprehending a damn thing you read! That's what makes pinheads dangerous!

Back