Why do the pinheads change their names here?

I was mostly kidding about avoiding the law, but you assume pinheads are always smart enough to figure things out, and that is clearly not the case. You for example, when you say "so even the mods wouldn't know" when they would just look at your IP the same as law enforcement. In fact, it would be easier for them, as they wouldn't have to have a FISA warrant or anything, they could just go look.

I'm glad you plan to change your name soon. Fap sounds more stupid than Waterhead! I honestly didn't think that was possible, but by golly you managed to do it! In any event, I can't think of a good 'play' on Fap to be any more stupid sounding than Fap, so please... change it!

Grind change my name to "Im fapping".

And the "so that even the mods wouldn't know" part was about embarrassment, not law enforcement. If it were law enforcement I just wouldn't log on. To prevent the mods from knowing my identity, I'd need to use an anonymous proxy (law enforcement would subpeona the proxy, but the mods don't have those powers).

It's okay, it's mostly adult conversation you wouldn't understand anyway. I bet Fap probably has a nice thread that is your age level to post in, why don't you go see?

LOL, I know exactly what happened. A dixie attempt to save face.
I don't know why you worry. I figure you have chops like a biker mommas butt.

It's okay, it's mostly adult conversation you wouldn't understand anyway. I bet Fap probably has a nice thread that is your age level to post in, why don't you go see?

No, Dix - this isn't really adult conversation. If this is what it's like for you & "Rebel," I'd feel kind of bad for you 2 "friends"...

Grind change my name to "Im fapping".

And the "so that even the mods wouldn't know" part was about embarrassment, not law enforcement. If it were law enforcement I just wouldn't log on. To prevent the mods from knowing my identity, I'd need to use an anonymous proxy (law enforcement would subpeona the proxy, but the mods don't have those powers).

Well anonymous proxies would be a helluva lot of trouble to go to for avoiding a stupid comment. Besides, what could be any stupider than some of the stuff you've said as Waterhead or Fap? So I don't think trying to avoid embarrassment would be the motivation for you changing your name.

With you, I think it's just more of a general schizoid thing... I'm really not sure, that's why I posted a thread to ask the question.

"I think it's just more of a general schizoid thing"

No; that would be posting under another name, and then saying it was a "friend" who did that in protest of your treatment...

No, Dix - this isn't really adult conversation. If this is what it's like for you & "Rebel," I'd feel kind of bad for you 2 "friends"...

I don't know Onzies, you and Duhla were pretty hot and heavy with the sexual innuendos on the last page, I was expecting someone to break out the body oil at any moment. I think if you had made a comment about Star Trek or she had made a comment about Seuss, you would have both had cyber orgasms right here in front of us all!

I don't know Onzies, you and Duhla were pretty hot and heavy with the sexual innuendos on the last page, I was expecting someone to break out the body oil at any moment. I think if you had made a comment about Star Trek or she had made a comment about Seuss, you would have both had cyber orgasms right here in front of us all!

What the hell are you talking about? That's not true. What sexual innuendo?

Am I crazy?

What the hell are you talking about? That's not true. What sexual innuendo?

Am I crazy?

Rebel thinks he's hit "a nerve."

I'm actually kind of enjoying it. Dixie's threads always take the most interesting turns once he realizes how stupid they are...

"I think it's just more of a general schizoid thing"

No; that would be posting under another name, and then saying it was a "friend" who did that in protest of your treatment...

LOL... my friend wasn't protesting my treatment, he was protesting me being banned. You see, I couldn't post under "dixie" because I was banned. My friend knew about it because I told him what went down, so (against my sentiments) came to the board and registered as "rebel" and posted one time. I told him that everyone was going to think it was me, which they did, which was why I didn't want him to do it. But it's a free country, so what am I to do?

Now you can believe whatever you like, I really don't care. Even if it was me posting as "rebel" it doesn't matter, it has nothing to do with pinheads routinely changing their screen names here, which is the topic of this thread. There is nothing "schizoid" about it, I've explained it rationally and logically, but you pinheads have yet to offer any explanation for your behavior.

I'm actually kind of enjoying it. Dixie's threads always take the most interesting turns once he realizes how stupid they are...

Oh you are probably right, that's why he's doing it. It's just that after Yurt, I started to think maybe I'm crazy. Jerks!

LOL... my friend wasn't protesting my treatment, he was protesting me being banned. You see, I couldn't post under "dixie" because I was banned. My friend knew about it because I told him what went down, so (against my sentiments) came to the board and registered as "rebel" and posted one time. I told him that everyone was going to think it was me, which they did, which was why I didn't want him to do it. But it's a free country, so what am I to do?

Now you can believe whatever you like, I really don't care. Even if it was me posting as "rebel" it doesn't matter, it has nothing to do with pinheads routinely changing their screen names here, which is the topic of this thread. There is nothing "schizoid" about it, I've explained it rationally and logically, but you pinheads have yet to offer any explanation for your behavior.

Ohhh, well, since you "predicted" to your "friend" that everyone would think he was you and that's exactly what happened, then that's different. Now we know it wasn't you, it really was your friend!

Can you believe how everyone thought it was you, just like you predicited?!

"Now you can believe whatever you like"

I don't believe you. At all.

You're completely psychotic.

Even if that story is true, which it's not, you're psychotic for talking to a friend about getting banned from a message board. And your "friend" is psychotic for posting in protest of that.

But the whole thing is a lie, anyway. You were Rebel, and you posted for awhile under that name. You're nuts.

Thread title: Why do pinheads change their name here?

Onceler=Lorax=???=???=???
Fap=Waterhead=???=???
Jarod=Alexx=???=???
uscitizen=???=???
ib1yysguy=???=???
????=?????

We know so little, and many mysteries remain, but we do know pinheads like to change names a lot. I merely asked the profoundly philosophical question, why?

I don't think I hit a nerve... maybe I did with Duhla... but on the question I asked, I think I am getting no satisfactory answers from the pinheads, and instead, I am getting avoidance. This means it must be something really deeply rooted. Maybe your vagabond family moved a lot with the circus when you were a kid... maybe your mother had a lot of different boyfriends? There is some underlying psychological reason for why you change your names, and are reluctant to discuss it openly.

Ohhh, well, since you "predicted" to your "friend" that everyone would think he was you and that's exactly what happened, then that's different. Now we know it wasn't you, it really was your friend!

Can you believe how everyone thought it was you, just like you predicited?!

Of course I can believe it, I predicted it! Actually it was more of a co-worker than a friend, and he happened to be in the cubicle next to mine when I got banned, and for whatever reason, I told him about the whole silly ass thing. I had no idea he was going to do what he did, and when he told me he had registered as "Rebel" and was going to post, I advised him not to do it, and told him it wouldn't matter, they would think it was me. He did it anyway.

So be it! I'm not bothered that you don't believe me, I don't care one way or the other, so you can think it was me if you like, that's fine... I would probably think the same thing, if the situation were reversed.

Back