Why do the pinheads change their names here?

Of course I can believe it, I predicted it! Actually it was more of a co-worker than a friend, and he happened to be in the cubicle next to mine when I got banned, and for whatever reason, I told him about the whole silly ass thing. I had no idea he was going to do what he did, and when he told me he had registered as "Rebel" and was going to post, I advised him not to do it, and told him it wouldn't matter, they would think it was me. He did it anyway.

So be it! I'm not bothered that you don't believe me, I don't care one way or the other, so you can think it was me if you like, that's fine... I would probably think the same thing, if the situation were reversed.

Complete, psychotic loon...

I have been uscitizen since politics.com.
I have been Damocles for that long as well. However, I have also been "Ahura Mazda" among other fun sidetracks.

However, here I've used faux names far less than I did on p.com or fp.com...

I'll not wade through all this. I believe I gave an explanation at the time I changed mine. Quite well thought out, though I didn't start a thread, answered a query.

Ah, yes. I forgot all about that e-mail address.

Why? Did you send him something juicy?

Its because of the validation process. I needed a valid e-mail address other than my own which I could gain access to. And there it was.

Someone posted that they masturbate on the address, and Grind re-posted the admission for us on the group page...

I am not changing mine, heck I do well to remember the one I have used for about 8 years or so.

You fucking liar! You were running around calling yourself whomever, so don't give me this innocent posture!! Did you think you could hide your deceit in the archives? Not from me!!

:palm:

Okay, I know there have been some "righties" who have changed their names, but most of the ones I know of, are up front about it and we know who they are. It's nothing like the rate of pinheads who are changing their names about as many times as they probably change their underwear. I don't get it, are they unhappy with themselves to the point of changing their screen name on a message board in hopes of finding satisfaction? Have they said some god awful idiotic thing they can't face, and feel that changing will give them a fresh start? Are they just petulant and bored? Is the law hot on their trail? What is it that makes pinheads feel compelled to all the time be changing their name here?

If you have changed your name, please post who you have previously been, and tell us why you changed. I am just curious about this, because it seems to be more popular with pinheads than the rest of us.

The question is why havn't you changed your name?

What are you some kind of minature waxed paper cup?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Okay, I know there have been some "righties" who have changed their names, but most of the ones I know of, are up front about it and we know who they are. It's nothing like the rate of pinheads who are changing their names about as many times as they probably change their underwear. I don't get it, are they unhappy with themselves to the point of changing their screen name on a message board in hopes of finding satisfaction? Have they said some god awful idiotic thing they can't face, and feel that changing will give them a fresh start? Are they just petulant and bored? Is the law hot on their trail? What is it that makes pinheads feel compelled to all the time be changing their name here?

If you have changed your name, please post who you have previously been, and tell us why you changed. I am just curious about this, because it seems to be more popular with pinheads than the rest of us.

They must have MPD. I'm new here so I am still trying to get a grasp on who's who. Sometimes its like trying to reach that zit on your back that is litterally impossible to get to.

Multiple_Personality_Disorder-_080519_mn.jpg

They must have MPD. I'm new here so I am still trying to get a grasp on who's who. Sometimes its like trying to reach that zit on your back that is litterally impossible to get to.

Clearly the powers of deduction are not with you.

first you divide by three.....one part equals Legion, one part equals Young'ens, and the rest are the people worth talking to......

Back