Why does everyone positively detest Yurt?

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
Just curious. He seems like a harmless little nincompoop to me, so why is he so universally abhorred by all?

So do I, but it seems like everyone else, left, right and center absolutely can't stand him.
I like him, but he is such a whiner and he acts like a martyr all the time.
He has me on ignore, he couldn't take it anymore.

Maybe its because every time someone refutes one of his points, he starts running around claiming that person is obsessed with him? :dunno:

Maybe its because every time someone refutes one of his points, he starts running around claiming that person is obsessed with him? :dunno:
That too! ahahahahaha, and you know he likes the attention.

He has me on ignore for something he, himself said and tom showed him the proof and I thanked Tom and now he is mad!

That too! ahahahahaha, and you know he likes the attention.

He has me on ignore for something he, himself said and tom showed him the proof and I thanked Tom and now he is mad!

Just so Yurt can see it, and try to refute it.

universally? thats a bit of stretch...

rana is not on ignore, i'm "ignoring" her the same way she said she put me on ignore...i told her it was because she defended tom and zappa's claim that i defend and condone the rape of little boys...thats such a disgusting comment i fail to see why rana thanked tom for it

i really don't understand what correlation tom is trying to draw by mentioning my stalkers...which are only two...legion and maineman...i don't see what that has to do with whether others detest me

the only people i've "accused" of obsession are onceler (and i'm just fucking with him, i'm not serious at all and he knows it), maineman (true and he had now been banned twice for real life obsessive stalking), legion troll for going to multiple boards and creating a username "yurt" and trying to pass himself off as me and his numerous trolls of me (i don't care who you are, you have to admit that is obsessive stalking)

rana is not on ignore, i'm "ignoring" her the same way she said she put me on ignore...i told her it was because she defended tom and zappa's claim that i defend and condone the rape of little boys...thats such a disgusting comment i fail to see why rana thanked tom for it

i really don't understand what correlation tom is trying to draw by mentioning my stalkers...which are only two...legion and maineman...i don't see what that has to do with whether others detest me

the only people i've "accused" of obsession are onceler (and i'm just fucking with him, i'm not serious at all and he knows it), maineman (true and he had now been banned twice for real life obsessive stalking), legion troll for going to multiple boards and creating a username "yurt" and trying to pass himself off as me and his numerous trolls of me (i don't care who you are, you have to admit that is obsessive stalking)

Weren't you running around claiming Superfreak and Tom were obsessed with you too?

WTFC what Ranaoffwith her mouth thinks of you? Do you read what she produces for christ sakes?

Weren't you running around claiming Superfreak and Tom were obsessed with you too?

not that i recall...

so...do you think its cool to accuse me of loving rape and defending and condoning the rape of little boys?

and i know you like me beefy....i'm irresistable...

IMO...i think many on all sides don't like me or whatnot, is because i don't walk lockstep with any side, i'm not a pure republican, i'm not a pure democrat....i have my own opinions and i don't care what party supports my opinions and right now it is damn hard to vote for any party

Back