why does grind love all the stornfront posters here?

Actually, I've seen him call out racists on this forum and I thought he said the reason he doesn't like you is that you spam threads with off-topic stuff. Basically after you went off on Moonflower's math thread was the last straw for him.

he never seems to want everyone to help ban them

1.) just because I think you are an idiot doesn't mean I don't think other people are idiots. Go look at the random thread I made about choppedliver in the warzone a couple days ago.

2.) I am not the only mod here

3.) While what chopped and truth and racistx say is quantifiable-ly worse than what you say, they often don't spam threads like you do. They are very much one and done.

4.) It's not inherently against the rules to be racist, it is against the rules to be a trolling retard. Racism isn't automatically trolling. It's a an opinion like any other, and we don't ban for opinions, we invoke rule 14 for behavior

We are a free speech site. The content of what you say matters little, but if you just spam threads like a retard (regardless of what you say) you might get kicked. Chopped, Truth, and others have all been kicked from threads in the past and have had their posts deleted.

You have no respect for anyone on this site desh, even the liberals mostly hate you, or at the very least roll their eyes at you.

Someone starts a thread about prime numbers and you start rambling incoherently. You are a fucking moonbat. Verbal diarrhea.

1.) just because I think you are an idiot doesn't mean I don't think other people are idiots. Go look at the random thread I made about choppedliver in the warzone a couple days ago.

3.) While what chopped and truth and racistx say is quantifiable-ly worse than what you say, they often don't spam threads like you do. They are very much one and done.

4.) It's not inherently against the rules to be racist, it is against the rules to be a trolling retard. Racism isn't automatically trolling. It's a an opinion like any other, and we don't ban for opinions, we invoke rule 14 for behavior

We are a free speech site. The content of what you say matters little, but if you just spam threads like a retard (regardless of what you say) you might get kicked. Chopped, Truth, and others have all been kicked from threads in the past and have had their posts deleted.

What about poster BuckleoTroll who constantly spam/troll threads with - are you a racist, you're a racist, do you think poster A is a racist etc. They spam threads with that more than Evince spams threads. I'll go into a thread I'm interested in and there are dozen or sometimes more posts by that poster that completely derail a thread with the racism stuff. I mean, the thread won't even be about race and no one actually made a racist comment, but there it is.

Have a nice day. :)

also one other thing, merely threadbanning you from a thread is like the most minor action possible. Your posts stayed in tact, you weren't banned from the site.. nothing else. the vast majority of people that have a problem with team storm front already threadban them from their threads. So there isn't much for me to do in that regard. Tom I saw his thread being trolled by the coked out cat lady and I threadbanned her, and even gave tom the option to have the ban lifted given it was his thread.

If you find someone trolling a thread in the future and you can make a case beyond "this person said a no-no word" then I would be glad to hear you out.

Also, Reason10 just got permabanned (or, in my correct lexicon, simply "banned," because a suspension is not a ban), so Daesh can STFU about the Mods not punishing other idiot posters for their BS.

Also, Reason10 just got permabanned (or, in my correct lexicon, simply "banned," because a suspension is not a ban), so Daesh can STFU about the Mods not punishing other idiot posters for their BS.

His insult was the most basic simple rule of rule 12. He accused someone of being a child _______ .

:palm:

also one other thing, merely threadbanning you from a thread is like the most minor action possible. Your posts stayed in tact, you weren't banned from the site.. nothing else. the vast majority of people that have a problem with team storm front already threadban them from their threads. So there isn't much for me to do in that regard. Tom I saw his thread being trolled by the coked out cat lady and I threadbanned her, and even gave tom the option to have the ban lifted given it was his thread.

If you find someone trolling a thread in the future and you can make a case beyond "this person said a no-no word" then I would be glad to hear you out.

Are you making fun of my language and being discriminatory? Are you a racist? Do you condemn USF as a Racist?

Care to show signs of racism, in my posts??

Are you willing to condemn Chopped liver as a racist yet?
By not doing so your next post will be deemed by all to be racist in nature.
Everyone knows he is. This should not be difficult for you.
If it is we will understand why.

Actually, I've seen him call out racists on this forum and I thought he said the reason he doesn't like you is that you spam threads with off-topic stuff. Basically after you went off on Moonflower's math thread was the last straw for him.

you shits cant say science lies and then pretend to honor science asshole

killing your idiot ideas with facts is not spaming you weakling

now you are lying about the left hating me

some may but that is because unlike you I call them out when I think they are wrong also

FACTS are my best friends

Back