Why does MAGA have to break everything down to a conspiracy

The West is now completely manipulated and corrupt...almost nobody tells the truth this deeply into this particularly nasty dark age.....expecting conspiracies is the reasonable rational thing to do.

They impeached Trump over that harmless phone call they didn't expect Trump to release. DUH.
What was the hoax? You may believe it's harmelss but he DID repeatedly push Zelenskyy to investigate Biden, did he not? Your opinion that it was harmless doesn't mean it didn't happen and was a hoax.
The January 6th Inquisition and the efforts in Georgia to prosecute Trump for interference for asking to find more votes. The Manhattan election interference trial for campaign volitions that never happened. DUH
Again, there may not be a basis for prosecution, but it still happened. Trump actually called Georgia, lied about voter fraud in the state and asked them to overturn the results of the election.

What was the hoax? You may believe it's harmelss but he DID repeatedly push Zelenskyy to investigate Biden, did he not? Your opinion that it was harmless doesn't mean it didn't happen and was a hoax.

Are you really that uninformed? This is why I don't like arguing with morons. Zelensky himself clearly stated he was under no pressure and felt none.

What do you think the phone call entailed? Now Biden's actions were absolutely quid pro quo. HIs son was working for the firm being investigated and Biden threatened to withhold a billion in aid to get the inspector fired.

As Biden said, "and By God wouldn't you know they fired him. "

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said Thursday there was “no blackmail” in the phone call with U.S. President Donald Trump that helped spark an impeachment inquiry.

Again, there may not be a basis for prosecution, but it still happened. Trump actually called Georgia, lied about voter fraud in the state and asked them to overturn the results of the election.
He didn't do anything you say halfwit. Why the stupid lies? Asking Georgia officials to fine 11,000 votes is not a crime dumbass.

How can anyone say there was no fraud, other than demented liars like you who believe just saying so makes things so. DUH

I would. But you wouldn't.

Projection from a demented halfwit. You are one dumb fucker. But hey, you have to be stupid to vote for a douchebag like Biden.
Do you honestly think creating a duality makes your case for you.

Let me advise you of something that makes good sense to intelligent and moral people- how there is a good and an evil side to everyone's personality, but what is important is how you behave and the decisions you make. The choices people make determine whether a person is good or not.

Knowing that you support a proven FELONIOUS, RAPIST, ADULTEROUS, RACIST, MISOGYNIST, ANTI-DEMOCRATIC, INSURRECTIONIST, and LYING poor excuse for a human being for your leader, and wants a DICTATOR with a clear criminal intent- tells us all we need to know about YOU SIR!

Next!

Reality - you wouldn't understand.

Calm down Comrade. You're going to have another stroke if you don't contain your emotions.
I have never ever had a Heart trouble- and the only thing I do not understand is why people like you are such a DUPED BUNCH OF FOOLS AND CONVENIENT IDIOTS FOR DONALD TRUMP- OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD FOR YOU TO BLINDLY SUPPORT!

Are you really that uninformed? This is why I don't like arguing with morons. Zelensky himself clearly stated he was under no pressure and felt none.

What do you think the phone call entailed? Now Biden's actions were absolutely quid pro quo. HIs son was working for the firm being investigated and Biden threatened to withhold a billion in aid to get the inspector fired.

As Biden said, "and By God wouldn't you know they fired him. "

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said Thursday there was “no blackmail” in the phone call with U.S. President Donald Trump that helped spark an impeachment inquiry.
The facts that Zelenskyy didn't feel pressured doesn't change Trump's intent. Again, the transcript is available online. He clearly pushes Zelenskyy multiple times to investigate.

The President: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what’s happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.

The President: Well, she’s going to go through some things. I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it. I’m sure you will figure it out.

The President: Good. Well, thank you very much and I appreciate that. I will tell Rudy and Attorney General Barr to call. Thank you. Whenever you would like to come to the White House, feel free to call. Give us a date and we’ll work that out. I look forward to seeing you.
He didn't do anything you say halfwit. Why the stupid lies? Asking Georgia officials to fine 11,000 votes is not a crime dumbass.

How can anyone say there was no fraud, other than demented liars like you who believe just saying so makes things so. DUH
He did and, again, the phone call is easily found online. He claimed over 100k fraudulent ballots and that poll workers were shredding ballots... it was all lies. Here's the audio.... that you have apparently never listened to.

What was the hoax?

Hoax? Not sure.

But "Joe Biden took bribes from Burisma - Impeach TRUMP" was a total joke. It steps into utterly insane territory.

You may believe it's harmelss but he DID repeatedly push Zelenskyy to investigate Biden, did he not?

Is that not part of the treaty? Investigating corruption of the sort Biden was/is engaged in is part of the requirement for American support. So not "harmless," but HIS JOB.

FURTHER, you would impeach Trump for investigating corruption by Joe Biden taking bribes/kickbacks from Burisma - but have no issue with Biden investigating and prosecuting Trump for - well, running against him

Your opinion that it was harmless doesn't mean it didn't happen and was a hoax.Again, there may not be a basis for prosecution, but it still happened.

And? We have seen the transcripts. Biden was taking bribes, Trump asked that Zellinskii fulfill his treaty obligation and work with the AG to investigate the open corruption by Biden.

Trump actually called Georgia, lied about voter fraud in the state and asked them to overturn the results of the election.

That is a flat out fucking lie.

Again, we have the transcripts.

Hoax? Not sure.

But "Joe Biden took bribes from Burisma - Impeach TRUMP" was a total joke. It steps into utterly insane territory.

Is that not part of the treaty? Investigating corruption of the sort Biden was/is engaged in is part of the requirement for American support. So not "harmless," but HIS JOB.

FURTHER, you would impeach Trump for investigating corruption by Joe Biden taking bribes/kickbacks from Burisma - but have no issue with Biden investigating and prosecuting Trump for - well, running against him

And? We have seen the transcripts. Biden was taking bribes, Trump asked that Zellinskii fulfill his treaty obligation and work with the AG to investigate the open corruption by Biden.

That is a flat out fucking lie.

Again, we have the transcripts.
Again.... it is a fact that Trump called Zelenskyy and pressured him to investigate. Things that happened aren't a hoax.

I have the audio of the call that you also apparently haven't listened to.

I have never ever had a Heart trouble- and the only thing I do not understand is why people like you are such a DUPED BUNCH OF FOOLS AND CONVENIENT IDIOTS FOR DONALD TRUMP- OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD FOR YOU TO BLINDLY SUPPORT!

Something has gone terribly wrong with your brain. You are utterly out of control.

You were so sure that this would be the time, that your party would finally put the Marxist dictatorship you've dreamed of in place. Then Orange Man Bad disrupted it all.

You can't maintain. You have become and Evince level lunatic.

Again.... it is a fact that Trump called Zelenskyy and pressured him to investigate. Things that happened aren't a hoax.

I have the audio of the call that you apparently haven't listened to, either.

So you agree that you were flat out fucking lying.

Good.

"1100 votes, that's the difference, I just need to find 1100 votes" is distinctly different than the lie you told that Trump told Raffensperger to "overturn the election" or the favorite lie "go find me 1100 votes."

Something has gone terribly wrong with your brain. You are utterly out of control.

You were so sure that this would be the time, that your party would finally put the Marxist dictatorship you've dreamed of in place. Then Orange Man Bad disrupted it all.

You can't maintain. You have become and Evince level lunatic.
You are insane my Friend!

Is there anything I can do to help you!

I would love to help you out to get your life back into focus.

You are insane my Friend!

LOL, Thanks PeeWee - I knew I could rely on you to whine

mr24hrs-peewee.gif

So you agree that you were flat out fucking lying.

Good.

"1100 votes, that's the difference, I just need to find 1100 votes" is distinctly different than the lie you told that Trump told Raffensperger to "overturn the election" or the favorite lie "go find me 1100 votes."
He called, spread all kinds of nonsensical lies and tried to get Raffensperger, Germany, whoever to change the results of the election based on those lies. There weren't thousands of fraudulent ballots, much less hundreds of thousands, Ruby Freeman wasn't doing anything wrong, nobody was shredding ballots. Trump is a lying moron who actually tried to steal a state and the election.

Oh, and remember the certified accountants who were going to have final fraud number in a few days? Where are they? Where is the data? Where's the evidence? There is none because he's a liar.

Got to be depressing having to explain everything melodramatically for the cult to understand it
Great post.

Conspiracy theories appeal to those who feel inferior to everyone else, who are disgruntled, ostracized, marginalized outliers. Finding a few other simpatico morons who believe the same crazy gives them an ego boost, a feeling of power. "I know something you don't know!" And just like with circus barkers and most megachurch "pastors," you can make a fortune off these sad losers.

You people better learn that Republicans only have one game- HEADS? THEY WIN- TAILS?- YOU LOSE!

YOU BETTER ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT DEMOCRACY, FAIR ELECTIONS, HONESTY, THE TRUTH, AND REALITY ARE NOT WINNING STRATEGIES FOR THEM SO THEY HAVE DROPPED THESE TERMS FROM THEIR VOCABULARY.

The only things that win elections for REPUBLICANS, are creating Conspiracy Theories, telling BOLD FACE LIES, Creating Chaos, PROPAGATING RHETORIC AND PROPAGANDA, CREATING FEARS, CORRUPTING STATE GOVERNMENTS, CORRUPTING ALL 3 BRANCHES OF OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, ABUSING THEIR POWER OF OFFICE, CREATING VOTER SUPPRESSION LAWS IN EVERY STATE, BRIBING GOVERNMENT AND VOTING OFFICIALS, GERRYMANDERING VOTING DISTRICTS, AND NOMINATING DICTATORS, WITH CRIMINAL INTENT, LIKE DONALD TRUMP TO BE THEIR LEADER OF THEIR PARTY AND PRESIDENT!

Next!
Well said.

Have you noticed that the Reichwing has stolen these truths about themselves and their grotesque wannabe king, and accuse the LWers of these anti-American activities?

Back