Why does MAGA have to break everything down to a conspiracy

It's not a coin toss, Lizard.

You are talking about Democrats, other than the claim to 'democracy'. The United States was never a democracy. A democracy has no constitution and no representatives.

The Democrat party is a conspiracy. It is no theory.

You are describing Democrats, Lizard. You cannot blame your problems on Trump or anybody else.
I never read your comments or responses, because they all have about as much relevance as a FART IN THE WIND or pissing into a fan on high speed.

But do keep flailing your weak little helpless arms.

What was the hoax? You may believe it's harmelss but he DID repeatedly push Zelenskyy to investigate Biden, did he not? Your opinion that it was harmless doesn't mean it didn't happen and was a hoax.Again, there may not be a basis for prosecution, but it still happened.
Biden admitted to violating federal law, Void.
Trump actually called Georgia,
That's legal, Void.
lied about voter fraud in the state
He didn't, Void.
and asked them to overturn the results of the election.
There was no election to overturn. Georgia never chose any electors. The election in Georgia faulted.

He called, spread all kinds of nonsensical lies and tried to get Raffensperger, Germany, whoever to change the results of the election based on those lies. There weren't thousands of fraudulent ballots, much less hundreds of thousands, Ruby Freeman wasn't doing anything wrong, nobody was shredding ballots. Trump is a lying moron who actually tried to steal a state and the election.
You can't blame the problems of the Democrats on Trump or anybody else, Void.
Oh, and remember the certified accountants who were going to have final fraud number in a few days? Where are they? Where is the data? Where's the evidence? There is none because he's a liar.
You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear either, Void. Neither can you make people's judgement of that evidence just disappear.

Biden admitted to violating federal law, Void.

That's legal, Void.

He didn't, Void.

There was no election to overturn. Georgia never chose any electors. The election in Georgia faulted.
If there was no election, as you continue to claim, how can there be any fraudulent votes?

If Trump didn't lie, then I'm sure his accountants, whom he referenced on the phone call, have turned over the information right? :ROFLMAO:

Either he provided the proof or he's a liar.

Last edited:

Got to be depressing having to explain everything melodramatically for the cult to understand it
R.2e1bbc4acd574d889742ecd72502601c

If there was no election, as you continue to claim, how can there be any fraudulent votes?
Non-sequitur fallacy.
If Trump didn't lie, then I'm sure his accountants, whom he referenced on the phone call, have turned over the information right? :ROFLMAO:
They did. The transcript of that phone call is published.
Either he provided the proof or he's a liar.
You don't get it. Trump did not create the evidence of election fraud by Democrats. DEMOCRATS DID.

Why do brain dead, lying leftist hacks call everything real a conspiracy and then when they see they were fed nothing but lies, they don't get embarrassed or appologize.

The Russia Collusion Hoax.
The Steel Dossier Hoax
The Ukraine Phone call Hoax.
The Election interference impeachment Hoax.
The Covid masking and separation Hoax
The January 6th Inquisition Hoax.

You dumbasses haven't been right about anything and yet here you are, all smarmy and stupid with more asinine claims.
Address the topic.

Ermm...Anchovies, WHO IS RUNNING AMERICA RIGHT NOW ?

* It's not BIDEN, and it hasn't been BIDEN since the 20th of Jan, 2021.

* (If you haven't worked that out it's probably because you have your head up your ass on a permanent basis).

* If the President of the US is not the REAL Chief Executive, then the word "CONSPIRACY" tends to loom very large in my mind, and the minds of many others.

Dachshund - the Wonder Hound

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
Oh, now I see the problem.

You think you have a functioning mind.

Oh, well. Have fun with that.

Got to be depressing having to explain everything melodramatically for the cult to understand it
Does social consensus validate genetics eternally separates reproductions alive in series parallel generation gaps as daily evolving in ever changing form since arriving the rotation of their fertilized cell changing population day in and day out each rotation living uniquely alive today?

Rhetorical question since i do evolve by what the question describes living in plain sight daily here.

Non-sequitur fallacy.

They did. The transcript of that phone call is published.

You don't get it. Trump did not create the evidence of election fraud by Democrats. DEMOCRATS DID.
Just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly, you actually believe that, a few days after this phone.call, Trump's accountants turmed over a list of 50k people who were turned away at the polls because someone had already voted in their name and a list of names for everything he mentions below:

Another tremendous number. We're going to have an accurate number over the next two days with certified accountants. But an accurate number but its in the 50s of thousands— and that's people that went to vote and they were told they can't vote because they've already been voted for.
But we have a number of things. We have at least 2 or 3 — anywhere from 250-300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls.
We had, I believe it's about 4,502 voters who voted but who weren't on the voter registration list, so it's 4,502 who voted but they weren't on the voter registration roll which they had to be. You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant and they're not allowed to be counted. That's 18,325.
Smaller number — you had 904 who only voted where they had just a P.O. — a post office box number — and they had a post office box number and that's not allowed. We had at least 18,000 — that's on tape we had them counted very painstakingly.
The other thing, dead people. So dead people voted and I think the number is close to 5,000 people.

Just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly, you actually believe that, a few days after this phone.call, Trump's accountants turmed over a list of 50k people who were turned away at the polls because someone had already voted in their name and a list of names for everything he mentions below:

Another tremendous number. We're going to have an accurate number over the next two days with certified accountants. But an accurate number but its in the 50s of thousands— and that's people that went to vote and they were told they can't vote because they've already been voted for.
But we have a number of things. We have at least 2 or 3 — anywhere from 250-300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls.
We had, I believe it's about 4,502 voters who voted but who weren't on the voter registration list, so it's 4,502 who voted but they weren't on the voter registration roll which they had to be. You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant and they're not allowed to be counted. That's 18,325.
Smaller number — you had 904 who only voted where they had just a P.O. — a post office box number — and they had a post office box number and that's not allowed. We had at least 18,000 — that's on tape we had them counted very painstakingly.
The other thing, dead people. So dead people voted and I think the number is close to 5,000 people.
RQAA

The decisions the court made are proof. Everyone concerning Trump has been in his favor. The latest gives a president immunity. The way the courts arrived at the pro-Trump, pro corporate, decisions was by reaching, very far to get cases that would serve their purposes.
The decisions made by that court are simply ones you disagree with. Your disagreement is not proof.

Right....so you actually believe Trump's accounts turned over thousands of names for every claim he made.

Again, you are insane. Trump is a liar. You are a liar, gullible and insane.
I never claimed any such think, Void. You seem to be hallucinating again.

Back