Why God created Woman

Then you need to read 2 Timothy 3:16, you either take all of the Bible, or none of it.

"16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"???

If you want to take every single word as absolute truth, you are welcome to do so. I knowthat science has shown that there is not enough water on the planet to completely cover it. So the Noah's Ark idea is a great story but not a historical document. I also know that the sun did not stop in the sky so that a battle could continue.

What happened was, Adam, bored out of his swede, wanking for hours in the garden asked god to help him with it.

Oh yeah said god, I've got this thing, it's the best, awesome , seriously, nothing will do a better job!

" I'll take it" says Adam

"It'll cost you an arm and a leg though" says god

"At that price, forget it" exclaims Adam.

" alright, alright, I have something else, it's not great, but it's pretty cheap"!

"How much" asks Adam.

" it'll only cost you a couple of ribs" promised god.

And hence, woman was created.
To ease Adams wankers cramp!!

Actually the exact opposite is true. The recombination of haploid gametes into diploid zygotes assures that genetic variance (mutation) does occur and it also fulfills the second law of biological evolution. The law of variance/variation. In fact the best way to contribute genomes with out mutations is via a haploid reproductive process (though that risks other serious problems). Also you should keep in mind that though the meitic process of creating a diploid/polyploid number of chromsomes does assure a greater degree of variation and mutation within "a species" it is not universal. There are quite a few complex organisms who's chromosomal make up is haploid. So that comment is not factually correct. Not "all" complex species reproductive processes result in diploid/polyploid zygotes. Though most do.

This also beggars the question. What does any of this have to do with either gender or God?

Yes, it does I mentioned that, it does however ensure that most mutations are not deadly. The necessity is to have variance, but not deadly variance. The diploid pairs give you the best chance of a non-lethal mutation to enhance and continue life. A haploid pair is limiting and evolution more difficult because there is less chance of variance, while a more complex genome pairing generally creates a more deadly mutation (we often call this "cancer").

"16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"???

If you want to take every single word as absolute truth, you are welcome to do so. I knowthat science has shown that there is not enough water on the planet to completely cover it. So the Noah's Ark idea is a great story but not a historical document. I also know that the sun did not stop in the sky so that a battle could continue.

Then you deny the supernatural power of the one who Created everything, God

God created woman because we have diploid, not haploid chromosome pairs that come from female/male pairings. This is, of course, if you assume this God creature, like any intelligent creator would, used evolution to create man.

And after all this time I thought it was because God created the penis.

Last edited:
Then you deny the supernatural power of the one who Created everything, God

I did not say that at all. I said I do not trust men to be honest. And there are plenty of documentable cases of men who claimed to have been inspired by God using their influence in evil ways. No one but God knows which is the truth.

Yes, it does I mentioned that, it does however ensure that most mutations are not deadly. The necessity is to have variance, but not deadly variance. The diploid pairs give you the best chance of a non-lethal mutation to enhance and continue life. A haploid pair is limiting and evolution more difficult because there is less chance of variance, while a more complex genome pairing generally creates a more deadly mutation (we often call this "cancer").

There's a series running on the History Channel, about life on earth, and one of the commentators made a good point.
The discussion was about mass extinctions and evolution. He pointed out that the largest amount of evolution has occured after a mass extinction and that without those mass extinctions, evolution may have never occured; because nature and life have specific slots and when one of those slots become empty, something changes to fill that slot.
This was mainly regarding the idea that if the dinosaurs had never become extinct, there's a good chance that mammels would have never had a need to change.

Then you need to read 2 Timothy 3:16, you either take all of the Bible, or none of it.

It doesn't say that. It only says that it is all useful.

2 Timothy 3:14 to 17

14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, 15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

The scripture may be "perfect" but your understanding of it won't be, because you are a man.

It doesn't say that. It only says that it is all useful.

2 Timothy 3:14 to 17

14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, 15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

The scripture may be "perfect" but your understanding of it won't be, because you are a man.

Yes but we are quipped with a helper, The Holy Spirit which intercedes on our behalf

I did not say that at all. I said I do not trust men to be honest. And there are plenty of documentable cases of men who claimed to have been inspired by God using their influence in evil ways. No one but God knows which is the truth.

Do you or do you not believe the Bible to be true

I am a Christian. But I am also educated enough to be able to see that the bible we have today was translated and carefully edited to provide control over women and over the masses.

I suppose you can follow the bible and take it as a infallible and a literal "Word of God", but then you would have to believe that the world was flooded completely, the earth stopped rotating (and gravity didn't change), that a single man defeated an army with a scavenged bone, and that there was a physical place called Eden.

I believe God. It is the meddling of power-hungry men that I do not accept.

I stopped reading at "woman was created to meet man's every need!

Fuck that bullshit! Makes men sound like a bunch of helpless takers.

I'm sorry, but I was not put on the Earth to be a servant to men.

Last edited:
God created Women to give us men heartburn, spend our money, and generally drive us either crazy, or broke. Sometimes BOTH!!!!

Btw, just joined, I enjoy a good debate....lets see how this goes.

Not a good start with the women, but the guys will love it.

Back