Why God created Woman

You're in good company.

"Bring up your daughters with manners, otherwise they're going to be divorced in the first week of their marriage."
Abu Hamza, former fundamentalist Imam awaiting trial in the United States on charges of supporting al-Qaida

"Radical feminists succeeded in undermining the traditional family."
Rick Santorum, former Pennsylvania senator and candidate for president

"A child who disrespects his parents must be permanently removed from society in a way that gives an example to all other children of the importance of respect for parents. The death penalty for rebellious children is not something to be taken lightly."
Charlie Fuqua, Republican candidate for Arkansas State House of Representatives, in his book God's Law: The Only Political Solution

"Woman possesses the weapon of seduction and temptation."
Tajeddin Hilali, Australian Sunni Muslim leader

"Women are simply not endowed by nature with the same measures of single-minded ambition."
Pat Buchanan, political commentator

"[A girl] can read a useful book, prepare her homework, join a charity, and spend her time doing things that are useful to her in this world and the world to come, instead of thinking about satisfying her urges."
Yusuf al-Qaradhawi, an Egyptian Islamic theologian on the risks of female masturbation in a lecture for Qatar TV

"The strength of a woman lies in her ability to seduce man."
Dr. Ahmad al-Tayyeb, President of Al-Azhar University and former Mufti of Egypt

"Women cannot handle power. It is not within them to handle power. ... The real and true power comes from God and God is the one that gave man the power and the authority over the wife."
Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, a popular Christian fundamentalist pastor, in his Sunday service webcast "How Liberal Women are Building a Shameless Society"

"It's like having a flower, or a rose. You water it and keep it at home for yourself, to look at it and smell it. It is not supposed to be taken out of the house to be smelled."
Syed Ghaisuddin, Taliban minister of education, when asked why women needed to be confined at home

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...pot_the_difference_between_the_christian.html

I stopped reading at "women was created to meet man's every need!

Fuck that bullshit! Makes men sound like a bunch of helpless takers.

I'm sorry, but I was not put on the Earth to be a servant to men.

/grins.....were you put on earth to pay taxes?....

Do you or do you not believe the Bible to be true

I do not believe that the Bible is a history text. Nor do I believe that every line is the absolute, literal truth. Man, especially those seeking power & control, have had their hands inthe translation of the Bible and in deciding which books were included and which were tossed out.

Besides, King James was a misogynist.

I do not believe that the Bible is a history text. Nor do I believe that every line is the absolute, literal truth. Man, especially those seeking power & control, have had their hands inthe translation of the Bible and in deciding which books were included and which were tossed out.

Besides, King James was a misogynist.

Well then we will just have to disagree on things biblical, and I am right of course, lol

You're in good company.

"Bring up your daughters with manners, otherwise they're going to be divorced in the first week of their marriage."
Abu Hamza, former fundamentalist Imam awaiting trial in the United States on charges of supporting al-Qaida

"Radical feminists succeeded in undermining the traditional family."
Rick Santorum, former Pennsylvania senator and candidate for president

"A child who disrespects his parents must be permanently removed from society in a way that gives an example to all other children of the importance of respect for parents. The death penalty for rebellious children is not something to be taken lightly."
Charlie Fuqua, Republican candidate for Arkansas State House of Representatives, in his book God's Law: The Only Political Solution

"Woman possesses the weapon of seduction and temptation."
Tajeddin Hilali, Australian Sunni Muslim leader

"Women are simply not endowed by nature with the same measures of single-minded ambition."
Pat Buchanan, political commentator

"[A girl] can read a useful book, prepare her homework, join a charity, and spend her time doing things that are useful to her in this world and the world to come, instead of thinking about satisfying her urges."
Yusuf al-Qaradhawi, an Egyptian Islamic theologian on the risks of female masturbation in a lecture for Qatar TV

"The strength of a woman lies in her ability to seduce man."
Dr. Ahmad al-Tayyeb, President of Al-Azhar University and former Mufti of Egypt

"Women cannot handle power. It is not within them to handle power. ... The real and true power comes from God and God is the one that gave man the power and the authority over the wife."
Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, a popular Christian fundamentalist pastor, in his Sunday service webcast "How Liberal Women are Building a Shameless Society"

"It's like having a flower, or a rose. You water it and keep it at home for yourself, to look at it and smell it. It is not supposed to be taken out of the house to be smelled."
Syed Ghaisuddin, Taliban minister of education, when asked why women needed to be confined at home

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...pot_the_difference_between_the_christian.html

This is another of Legion's trolls!!

Yes but we are quipped with a helper, The Holy Spirit which intercedes on our behalf

So are all those believers who read the same words and find different meaning than you. Where was the Holy Spirit when those antebellum believers of the South read that book and came up with a biblical excuse to enslave a race of people? How about back when it was okay to rape your wife due to a biblical "duty"?

Back