Why Habitable Exoplanets Are Bad News

Uh huh.

Given your general lack of any real in-depth scientific knowledge I'd say it is probably best that way. You don't seem to really know much technical stuff in detail.

I mean, it's becoming quite obvious you have no real technical background. You just pick up a lot of books and memorize the authors' names and think you are somehow an intellectual.
More Doc Massaging Cypress Ego posting.

This is becoming kind of stomach churning at this point.

We get it, Cypress, you need someone ANYONE to validate you. So you had to make up Doc. And Doc NEVER FAILS.
Jank whines about others not posting about science then consistently trolls without posting about science.

What's wrong with this picture? Is Jank not who or what he claims? Inquiring people want to know.

I have had Doc Dutch on ignore for years. But the idea it is Cypress makes sense. Makes both (?) of them look pathetic.
Sorry, dear, but I'm happily married. OTOH, I expect Jank is single for a reason.

If you want male companionship, neither of us are good candidates for different reasons.

Jank whines about others not posting about science then consistently trolls without posting about science.

What's wrong with this picture? Is Jank not who or what he claims? Inquiring people want to know.

Why are you so dishonest? I've posted more science and more technical details than you have and even more than Cypress has. Cypress can only ever post names of authors and you don't post anything of technical value.

So that's another reason I think you are socks.

Neither one of you knows much technical.

That's pretty fucked up.

You seem to have more than just a screw or two loose.
Since it roots out the liars and scumbags, it's clearly not fucked up.
As Murphy’s Law of Combat #73 says, If it’s stupid but it works, it isn’t stupid.

There's always that possibility. You don't get to be my age without taking a few hard hits. LOL

Cypress better get busy and give "thanks" for Doc's posts. I'm sure he will soon.
Why are you so dishonest? I've posted more science and more technical details than you have and even more than Cypress has. Cypress can only ever post names of authors and you don't post anything of technical value.

So that's another reason I think you are socks.

Neither one of you knows much technical.
Two more examples of why you're a liar, Perry.

Why do you persist in feeling inadequate compared to Cypress or lil' ol' me?

I volunteered information about one of my careers because you asked me, dummy.

I have been registered here since 2006, and you can search my posts until the cows come home, but you will find very few posts I write about any educational or professional achievements I have attained.

You can ask any long-time poster here if I have a habitat of strutting around and bragging about any achievements I have in education or profession

Why would my personal life be interesting to complete strangers on an obscure message board, unless they are my friends?

You have nothing to prove, Cypress. Your posts stand on their own. It's Perry who's fretting about how he's perceived by others.

BTW, please turn on your PM. I have an idea to share.

Two more examples of why you're a liar, Perry.

Why do you persist in feeling inadequate compared to Cypress or lil' ol' me?

Oh like you post ANYTHING scientific.

Honestly, dude, all you ever do is come on here and attack people on Cypress behalf and then support Cypress at every single turn. You really are just like best buddies.

Oh like you post ANYTHING scientific.

Honestly, dude, all you ever do is come on here and attack people on Cypress behalf and then support Cypress at every single turn. You really are just like best buddies.

I'd offer to wager you are wrong, but you run from bets you know you'll lose. LOL

I'd offer to wager you are wrong, but you run from bets you know you'll lose. LOL

I just looked it up. 12b relates to very bad stuff. I'm not surprised you've gotten a "warning" on that. No thanks. That's YOUR THING. Not mine.

Wow.

Seriously....this is what you think is fun? To BET ON THIS SORT OF STUFF???

I'm outta here. Like 100% gone.

Sorry, Doc, not my thing. Not even close.

Oh looky! Doc just loves Cypress. Jesus could you be any more transparent????

LOL. Secret! SHhhhhh, Doc is going to talk to himself!
Keep posting, Perry, and so will I.

The more we post, the more people can see who we truly are. :thup:

I just looked it up. 12b relates to very bad stuff. I'm not surprised you've gotten a "warning" on that. No thanks. That's YOUR THING. Not mine.

Wow.

Seriously....this is what you think is fun? To BET ON THIS SORT OF STUFF???

I'm outta here. Like 100% gone.

Sorry, Doc, not my thing. Not even close.

Wow. You just confessed to lying when you signed onto the forum. Interesting.

Since you're a well known liar, Perry, I doubt you'll be gone for long.

Oh looky! Doc just loves Cypress. Jesus could you be any more transparent????

LOL. Secret! SHhhhhh, Doc is going to talk to himself!

What, are you in highschool? You're like a grievance-striken high school girl.

What normal adult keeps track of who is thanking who's posts, and stresses out about who "likes" who.

That is something 15 year old girls do.

Dutch is one of my buddies on this board. We don't agree on guns, taxes, social welfare. But I think we agree on the presence of mentally ill socks on this board

What, are you in highschool? You're like a grievance-striken high school girl.

What normal adult keeps track of who is thanking who's posts, and stresses out about who "likes" who.

That is something 15 year old girls do.

Dutch is one of my buddies on this board. We don't agree on guns, taxes, social welfare. But I think we agree on the presence of mentally ill socks on this board
He reminds me of a guy I knew named Randy who had a mental breakdown in his early 30s and never worked more than menial jobs from then on.

He reminds me of a guy I knew named Randy who had a mental breakdown in his early 30s and never worked more than menial jobs from then on.

I don't remember any functional adults on this board who invested so much emotion on who is thanking who's posts, are getting stressed about who "likes" who.

I certainly wouldn't expect it from a 'geochem' PhD.

Back