Why I am Leaving.

Don't let VanderMolen bug you, he's obviously bored and doesn't know what to do with himself. He just happens to keep busy with not so healthy activities.

Agreed. He's on thin ice now. All it takes is for him to be a little too long between meds and the right "incentive" before he breaks through and goes on a vacation into 2021.

Sparta didn't help Greece to prevail against being annexed.

Sparta has a better military record than Rome.

Greece wasn't unified.

Greece was smaller.

Of course most Western Euros have trouble with abstract thought.

They mostly don't think beyond "Me, Mine & Now"

A lot of smart people thought the earth was flat and there was no such thing as climate change before they were proven wrong too.

Christopher Langan has an IQ of 200 & is an Alt Right racist.

James Watson discovered DNA structure & is racist.

Dawkins a leading evolutionary biologist is a Race Realist.

Truth is not everyone smart has become indoctrinated.

Also true that not everyone stupid has become indoctrinated.

Some people are just feeble of spirit.

Oh these racist haters just create brain dead billboards for me to spread intelligent takes on the facts

They spew stupid and I spy rat paint over it with facts that show way only evil trash would agree wit their take on the world

Perfect contrast to spring intelligent takes on the facts
What?
Note my words shut him the fuck up

How do you expect that to happen, sweetie?

4r7iyn.jpg

Nor is Europe...."Sorry people, the dream of a wide and powerful European Union was awesome, but it was botched at birth, there was never enough good work put into the project".

Sorry!

Sorry, but the USA is filled with Blacks, Latinos & Jews.

Europe has only slightly more Muslims.

Ironically they appear better behaved than Blacks in the USA.

Sparta has a better military record than Rome.

Greece wasn't unified.

Greece was smaller.

Of course most Western Euros have trouble with abstract thought.

They mostly don't think beyond "Me, Mine & Now"

Eastern Euros gave trouble with being conquered. Being a unified body is an advanced concept, so, claiming disunity is not a defense of Greece.

Eastern Euros gave trouble with being conquered. Being a unified body is an advanced concept, so, claiming disunity is not a defense of Greece.

Actually, far Western Europeans were some of the easiest to conquer.

Like Welsh, like Basque, like Highland Scots & Irish.

Sorry, but the USA is filled with Blacks, Latinos & Jews.

Europe has only slightly more Muslims.

Ironically they appear better behaved than Blacks in the USA.

I was not talking about Merkels idiot idea to open the borders to people who hate just about everything Europeans have believed in, which is pretty much an act of suicide, but the fact that his happened with no consent and no attempt to obtain consent from the rest of Europe or even the rest of the German should tell you a lot about what is wrong with Europe. Merkel decided as if she was queen, as she handed out morality lectures, as she acted to kill Europe.

That's not good.

That should free the East to finally assert itself for the first time.

Lol, Celts got destroyed by Italians & Germanic.

Celts are the most Western,along with Basque.

On the other hand Slavic people were unknown by Romans & spread across Eastern Europe.

Russia defeated Germany in WW2 & kicked out the Germans living in Prussia.

I was not talking about Merkels idiot idea to open the borders to people who hate just about everything Europeans have believed in, which is pretty much an act of suicide, but the fact that his happened with no consent and no attempt to obtain consent from the rest of Europe or even the rest of the German should tell you a lot about what is wrong with Europe. Merkel decided as if she was queen, as she handed out morality lectures, as she acted to kill Europe.

That's not good.

Every country in Europe is more White than the USA.

Lol, Celts got destroyed by Italians & Germanic.

Celts are the most Western,along with Basque.

On the other hand Slavic people were unknown by Romans & spread across Eastern Europe.

Russia defeated Germany in WW2 & kicked out the Germans living in Prussia.

Slavic people are so-named, because they were regarded as slaves.

Back