Why I miss being in college: Students attempt Citizen's Arrest of Karl Rove

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Air America reports:

Students at american university, attempt citizen's arrest of Karl Rove, by laying down in front of his car, beating on it, and attempting to detain him.

The charge? Allegedly illegally using the RNC email server rather than the White House server, to presumably avoid his email being subpenoed.

Yeah read it, loved it. Thinking of getting my degree as a Donovan Scholor, so I can be just like spinner when I grow up :D

Air America reports:

Students at american university, attempt citizen's arrest of Karl Rove, by laying down in front of his car, beating on it, and attempting to detain him.

The charge? Allegedly illegally using the RNC email server rather than the White House server, to presumably avoid his email being subpenoed.

I saw it. It was so heartening to see college students getting involved to that degree.

I saw it. It was so heartening to see college students getting involved to that degree.

College: those were good times.

I remember getting on the bus, and heading to sacramento for the Gulf War One protests.

But, I was only there to meet the hot liberal chicks. You busted me on the other thread, for being a primate when it comes to women :cool:

College: those were good times.

I remember getting on the bus, and heading to sacramento for the Gulf War One protests.

But, I was only there to meet the hot liberal chicks. You busted me on the other thread, for being a primate when it comes to women :cool:

LOL

so in college they taught you to commit illegal acts to illegally try to restrain someone who did something that's not illegal???? I sure won't be sending my kids to that college.

so in college they taught you to commit illegal acts to illegally try to restrain someone who did something that's not illegal???? I sure won't be sending my kids to that college.

Somewhere it says the College taught them to do this?

I loved protests in College, and it was all about the chicks.

Legal and right are not always the same thing. College kinds can tend to lean more to the right than the legal. Right being a form of percieved correctness, not a political leaning.

I spent my college years in Nam , killing and trying to stay alive.

Last edited:
Beating on someone's car is illegal, you don't have the right to damage someone else's property just because you ALLEGE an illegal act.

They should toss the idiots that were lying in front of the car in a mental ward and keep them on suicide watch.

Rove should then press charges of aggrevated assault on the remaining students involved.

Beating on someone's car is illegal, you don't have the right to damage someone else's property just because you ALLEGE an illegal act.

They should toss the idiots that were lying in front of the car in a mental ward and keep them on suicide watch.

Rove should then press charges of aggrevated assault on the remaining students involved.

ROTFLMAO!

If you condone acts like this, then you are saying it is open-season on any politician that you despise or disagree with. What would you all be saying if it were Pelosi that had been attacked in this manner?

Assault is assault. In this case it appears they were throwing stuff at him as well, so toss in Battery as well.

You are supposedly the more "civalized" party... great way for you to display that... condone illegal and violent acts.

That's called civil disobedience. It has a long, and storied history in this country. And yes, you learn about that history in college.

If you condone acts like this, then you are saying it is open-season on any politician that you despise or disagree with. What would you all be saying if it were Pelosi that had been attacked in this manner?

Assault is assault. In this case it appears they were throwing stuff at him as well, so toss in Battery as well.

You are supposedly the more "civalized" party... great way for you to display that... condone illegal and violent acts.

If they broke a window or damamged the car, I agree they should pay for it. If they physically hurt anyone or appeared to be trying to do physical dammage, I agree they should have been held responsable. This was just an old fashoned protest, come on.

Back