Why is camping a white thing? Here are some of my thoughts.

McRib

Banned
Could it be that a tent might remind minorities too much of their cardboard box home? Why go camping if it's not much different than home? Also, blacks spook easily and camping involves a lot of things like snakes, spiders, bears and catepillers.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Could it be that a tent might remind minorities too much of their cardboard box home? Why go camping if it's not much different than home? Also, blacks spoke easily and camping involves a lot of things like snakes, spiders, bears and catapelers.

Any thoughts?
Well you can't spell spook or caterpillar, as for the rest...

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Could it be that a tent might remind minorities too much of their cardboard box home? Why go camping if it's not much different than home? Also, blacks spook easily and camping involves a lot of things like snakes, spiders, bears and catepillers.

Any thoughts?

Are you a total idiot or are you just working towards that goal?? :palm:

Yes... I am familiar with all of the rule. Why are you looking for a new moderator?

Then you understand that your trolling exists solely at our discretion. So since you understand that, I'll be frank. Clean up your fucking act. You aren't funny.

Then you understand that your trolling exists solely at our discretion. So since you understand that, I'll be frank. Clean up your fucking act. You aren't funny.

I'm not funny because I take my seriousness seriously. If I wanted to be funny I would be posting things like ¨ẅhy isn't Trump's wall built yet?¨

I'm not funny because I take my seriousness seriously. If I wanted to be funny I would be posting things like ¨ẅhy isn't Trump's wall built yet?¨

Please continue; because when you are banned, for being a troll, we can all celebrate.

Back