Why is camping a white thing? Here are some of my thoughts.

Wouldn't I have to troll to be banned for trolling? I'm not even a left winger. A trolling right winger would be like a liberal who bathes more than once a month.

You might want to consider what you've already been told, about your behavior. :good4u:

You might want to consider what you've already been told, about your behavior. :good4u:

I do, My fans are the people who keep me going. My behavior, intelligence, and tolerance is what keeps them going. We are like a team of super hygienic superheroes that don't give birth to crack babies behind dumpsters and sucker ponch 80 year old white ladies it would be something ghetto facebook members would skreech racism if we actted the way they do.

How does Rule 14, address that??

Rule 14 is all about your adolescent liberal attention whoring and trying to justify NAMBLA as an organization for boys rights to please old men.

Young boys are not born wanting to dance naked for old liberal men! It is a taught behavior.

Rule 14 is all about your adolescent liberal attention whoring and trying to justify NAMBLA as an organization for boys rights to please old men.

Young boys are not born wanting to dance naked for old liberal men! It is a taught behavior.

This is gonna make things so much easier.

I do, My fans are the people who keep me going. My behavior, intelligence, and tolerance is what keeps them going. We are like a team of super hygienic superheroes that don't give birth to crack babies behind dumpsters and sucker ponch 80 year old white ladies it would be something ghetto facebook members would skreech racism if we actted the way they do.

HEY - CULTSMASHER - HOW YOU DOIN??

:facepalm:

NO, I'm pretty sure that's not what Rule 14 is all about.

As to rest of your post, can you provide anything that shows that was my intent? :dunno:

You have our condolences........... Hopefully you have not been scared for life... ObamaCare can help..... For a small fee...:whome:

You have our condolences........... Hopefully you have not been scared for life... ObamaCare can help..... For a small fee...:whome:

NO, I'm pretty sure that's not what Rule 14 is all about.

As to rest of your post, can you provide anything that shows that was my intent? :dunno:

I'm still waiting for him to give a logical explanation about how he felt it was my intent.

Could it be that a tent might remind minorities too much of their cardboard box home? Why go camping if it's not much different than home? Also, blacks spook easily and camping involves a lot of things like snakes, spiders, bears and catepillers.

Any thoughts?
Yes...please go camping...preferably as far away from civilization as possible. You know what would be really nice too? If you stayed there...and by all means...feed the bears!!!

Yes...please go camping...preferably as far away from civilization as possible. You know what would be really nice too? If you stayed there...and by all means...feed the bears!!!

I'll have to do that. If the members here are lucky the campground will have WiFi.

Just look at these Uncle Toms camping. How dare black people camp!

Sieg Hitler!

couples.jpg

Sincerely,

McRacist

Back