Why is it OK for rappers actors and comedians to use this word?

Patriot, why so much focus on this word? For the sake of argument let's say it is a double standard that blacks can use it and other races can't why does it matter still? Is it having an affect on your life somehow? I'm just trying to understand here.

You see, it does if your a racist piece of shit who feels like they are losing part of their heritage by not being able to use the word.

You do notice it's the same three or four people who start these threads? Only Razorx embraces his hatred....the rest are just pussies who like to throw this shit out there, then bawl like a three year old with a skinned knee when someone calls them on it.

And you still haven't answered how black people calling each other the n-word affects you.

Simple. Whether black people think so or not they give the impression that it is OK to do it.

Let's do this.

List other words that if uttered by one group is offensive but by another creates a shitstorm?

If you can name five I will be amazed. Only other one I can think of is when broads call each other bitch.

The race hustlers create the drama which in essence is what BAC Panther really lives for. BAC and Al Sharpton and Jessa Jackson and the other race pimps can't ever let there be racial harmony because then they would have no reason to exist

Simple. Whether black people think so or not they give the impression that it is OK to do it.

Let's do this.

List other words that if uttered by one group is offensive but by another creates a shitstorm?

If you can name five I will be amazed. Only other one I can think of is when broads call each other bitch.

The race hustlers create the drama which in essence is what BAC Panther really lives for. BAC and Al Sharpton and Jessa Jackson and the other race pimps can't ever let there be racial harmony because then they would have no reason to exist

To say blacks people's use of the word gives the impression it is ok to use would imply complete (basically willful) ignorance of the history of the word.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are race hustlers. That still has nothing to do with the use of the n-word. Black people using the word isn't preventing racial harmony.

To say blacks people's use of the word gives the impression it is ok to use would imply complete (basically willful) ignorance of the history of the word.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are race hustlers. That still has nothing to do with the use of the n-word. Black people using the word isn't preventing racial harmony.

.. and no racist like he or Patriot are even slightly interested in racial harmony.

ALL .. as in EVERY racial group has terms they use for themselves, but aren't open to other racial groups to freely use it.

Whites included.

This is just the whining of a subset of white males who feel America slipping away from their control.

On a fast-track to minority status, national politics slipping away, emasculated at home, disappearing on the sports field.

Back