why is neutering a pet considered humane?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
excuse me but if I was the dog I would like to keep my balls, thank you very much. how is this possibly considered humane?

please explain

All pets are Republicans.

actually I think it is considered humane for the unwanted little pets you prevent.
hmm Again why they are considered Republicans I suppose.

huh.jpg

€ r ı π ∂;511843 said:
excuse me but if I was the dog I would like to keep my balls, thank you very much. how is this possibly considered humane?

please explain

It stops liberals from creating unwanted off spring.

answer my question someone not uscitizen or usfreedom

(ever notice anyone with "us" in the name has a lot less braincells than the rest of us?)

€ r ı π ∂;512032 said:

(ever notice anyone with "us" in the name has a lot less braincells than the rest of us?)

And yet you post a picture of a "baby" lobster being prepared to be cooked.

LOL

I'm not sure its considered humane for the pet. But its humane to prevent lots of unwanted puppies that end up as strays or in a pound waiting to be gassed.

For an aggressive male dog, having your descendents removed often calms them down. So its humane in that they don't get beaten for humping aunt Martha.

€ r ı π ∂;512032 said:

Kiss my old ass. At least my name stays the same.

€ r ı π ∂;512093 said:
they can suck it. Now i'll just use the same bandwidth for their "stolen image" image. dumbasses.

but that timeframe is gone, you will be using different bandwith.

I'm not sure its considered humane for the pet. But its humane to prevent lots of unwanted puppies that end up as strays or in a pound waiting to be gassed.

For an aggressive male dog, having your descendents removed often calms them down. So its humane in that they don't get beaten for humping aunt Martha.

The prevention of unplanned progeny certainly is the first consideration, but spaying or neutering is also advantageous in a pet that you will not be breeding.

Unlike humans, dogs and cats have seasonal sexual urges. Remember that their olfactory systems are literally thousands of times more sensitive than ours; the primary means that they use to identify a willing mate comes from the pheromones emitted by a receptive female in season. Males also wander a lot more if they're not neutered, and also can be more aggressive and kind of squirrely at times. (They have all these hormones secreting and don't know what to do with them.) The females suffer badly during their "heat" season which may occur 2 or 3 times a year. It's also something that most pet owners are neither equipped or prepared to recognize or deal with.

Ask your vet. It's very desirable both for the pet and the family that it be neutered or spayed, not too early, but it should be done by about one year of age at the latest. Barley's was done when he was a year old; he needed the time to build the bone he'd need for Agility. Rory's breeder wanted to show him, so we delayed his until he was about 20 months of age. Neither suffered at all, and Rory calmed down considerably (he really needed to!).

The prevention of unplanned progeny certainly is the first consideration, but spaying or neutering is also advantageous in a pet that you will not be breeding.

Unlike humans, dogs and cats have seasonal sexual urges. Remember that their olfactory systems are literally thousands of times more sensitive than ours; the primary means that they use to identify a willing mate comes from the pheromones emitted by a receptive female in season. Males also wander a lot more if they're not neutered, and also can be more aggressive and kind of squirrely at times. (They have all these hormones secreting and don't know what to do with them.) The females suffer badly during their "heat" season which may occur 2 or 3 times a year. It's also something that most pet owners are neither equipped or prepared to recognize or deal with.

Ask your vet. It's very desirable both for the pet and the family that it be neutered or spayed, not too early, but it should be done by about one year of age at the latest. Barley's was done when he was a year old; he needed the time to build the bone he'd need for Agility. Rory's breeder wanted to show him, so we delayed his until he was about 20 months of age. Neither suffered at all, and Rory calmed down considerably (he really needed to!).

For the ultimate mean practical joke, gather the urine of a dog in heat and sprinkle it liberally around your victim's yard. Works best in areas without leash laws.

Back