why is neutering a pet considered humane?

I can see you are still trying the diversion?

Its simple, SM. You made an accusation. Either you answer the challenge or be shown to be a liar.

Answer the challenge. Why the diversion? Are you too much of a coward to show whether you lied or not?
My accusation was based on the fact that you are Solitary. Shall I prove it?

My accusation was based on the fact that you are Solitary. Shall I prove it?

What your accusation was based on is irrelevant.

The truth of your accusation is what I challenged. And you have not responded with anything but attempts at diversion.

The simple question is do you have any proof of your accusation that anyone lost their job?

As I said before, whether I am WinterBorn, Solitary, Damocles, or the King of Siam does not matter.

What matters is that I am calling your bullshit and lies. Unless you have proof of your accusation, admit that you lied.

I can't argue logically with an illogical person.

:rofl:

I challenge you to prove an accusation that you made.
After I make the challeng, you try and divert the topic to csomething else.

You refuse to answer a challenge to prove something you said.

And I am the illogical one?

No, you have just been caught lying and do not like it. And you are too much of a coward to step up and admit it.

I guess asking you to explain why I am the illogical one is too much to ask as well?

Since you have nothing new to add...

Just the same challenge that you are trying to ignore.

I think this proves plenty. Your avoiding the question tells us that you lied when you posted.

Nothing new at all. And now you want to act like you are ignoring it because there is nothing new added?

Nope, nothing new here. Just a coward who is unable to answer a challenge.

I do think this lowers your credibility a good bit. It also shoots down any challenge you issue from now on. (which you have done several times in the past) Its funny how you tried to talk down to people who didn't answer your challenges.

Still avoiding the challenge, I see.

Cowardice is a fun thing to watch in an internet bully.

:rofl:

Neutering you might get rid of some of that white man's anger! It helped settle me aggressive golden lab/sarpei!

Back