why is neutering a pet considered humane?

Again, if you're Solitary it becomes moot.

You keep making that claim. But it has nothing to do with what I have challenged and called you a liar on.

You claimed that someone lost their job because of an addiction to this website.

I challenged you to show proof of that or admit you are a liar.

If I am WinterBorn, Solitary, Damocles, or the King of Siam does not change the fact that you have been challenged to prove what you said or be called a liar.

So either show proof or admit you are a liar. Dancing around and trying to divert the topic to who I am is a cowardly act.

It was a simple question.

It was a simple question that was posed to divert attention away from the fact that you are avoiding a challenge to prove what you said or be called a liar.

I challenged you to prove what you said, and then you started with your question.

It is obvious that you have lied and are losing credibility because of it.

Yes or no?

First, you make a statement that you have no backup for.

Then you are challenged to prove it or shown a liar.

And after all that, you ask a question. You have not answered the challenge put to you. And you were challenged before you fell back onto your favorite delusion.

What do you say to the challenge? Do you have proof? Or even any evidence?

Hmmmm

Looks like the man who loves to issue challenges doesn't have the cajones to answer one.

They're reinforcing the notion that sterilization = compassion, for when they want the elites to do it to the rest of the population.

€ r ı π ∂;512032 said:
answer my question someone not uscitizen or usfreedom

(ever notice anyone with "us" in the name has a lot less braincells than the rest of us?)

It is certainly true of Freedumb and USboilonherend.

Can't decide?

I can see you are still trying the diversion?

Its simple, SM. You made an accusation. Either you answer the challenge or be shown to be a liar.

Answer the challenge. Why the diversion? Are you too much of a coward to show whether you lied or not?

Back