Why Paula and not Alec?

On second thought, maybe you're right. Younger kids don't have that foul of a mouth and don't take that much joy in insulting people.

He's more like a young teenager with lots of zits, no friends, jerking off in front of his PC while eating a pizza and getting his jollies from insulting people and using foul language.

Don't read it beeeeyotch

And he thinks that chairman Maobama thing is clever... WOW... What a moron!!

Yeah...but I just realized I'm beating up on him; and it's just not fair to go after someone as incapable as him. That's why I hid his posts in the first place, to get his unpleasantness out of my life and avoid the temptation to argue with him.

So I'll stop beating up on him now... It's enough punishment for him that he has to live with his twisted mind.

And now I'll let this topic get back on-topic.

I really don't think so tekky... I honestly believe it's all about money. That is the motivation for all actions by a corporation... What steps will maximize shareholder wealth.

That is the ideal, maximizing shareholder wealth,,,the new reality is maximizing upper management wages and bonuses. I don't understand why the shareholders are allowing this shit.

I've never watched her or bought her products or looked at her cookbooks. I didn't even know she existed until the fuss about her having diabetes came out. Guess I'm not up to snuff on popular culture.

Main place I heard about Alex Baldwin was "Team America".... he was razzed pretty hard there, that was funny. But looking through his movies, I haven't seen very many of them...

He was good in The Shadow but he pretty much sucks.

Yeah...but I just realized I'm beating up on him; and it's just not fair to go after someone as incapable as him. That's why I hid his posts in the first place, to get his unpleasantness out of my life and avoid the temptation to argue with him.

So I'll stop beating up on him now... It's enough punishment for him that he has to live with his twisted mind.

And now I'll let this topic get back on-topic.

You are still a crack whore

Sort of a silly comparison. While I feel like the reaction to Paula is way over the top, I don't think it's political at all. It has to do w/ racism, and how no one wants to be perceived as racist.

Homophobia is much more accepted, in general.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like anyone using that word.

However, from what I've read, Paula Dean did more than just call someone a "nigger".

Sort of a silly comparison. While I feel like the reaction to Paula is way over the top, I don't think it's political at all. It has to do w/ racism, and how no one wants to be perceived as racist.

Homophobia is much more accepted, in general.

Kobe Bryant got caught on video during a game a couple of years back calling a referee a faggot. I think the NBA ended up fining him $100K. It may have made news for a day but it sure came nowhere near getting the attention Paula Deen has.

Back